Singles League Fixtures

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:43 am

delayed fixture arranged

sould have been played 10 jan - 23 jan
now 11 feb blazers 4pm


Section A
pete dick has pulled out the league all his fixtures are void so if you beat him you lose your win and if you lost to him you get ride of it

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

ok Mike when you abel to play what looks like the deciding game in our group

wednesday afternoon would be best for me this week or next in the funner

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:06 pm

STOO01 wrote:Their is a lot of games behind the date arranged on your sheets, any league games not played for 20 march will not count after this date as the quarter-finals will start on 21 march

so if your nocked out at the group stage cos you have not played all your games and not in the top two, its your fault

tables as they stand on the 20 march will be the final and top 2 will qualify from each group
it is ever players responsibility to arrange their matches

anyone who has lost there sheet then contact stoo for phone numbers or fixtures

this is your last chance to play your games all players have been informed of this by text
if you cant get in contact with anyone then try phoning the pub they play for on a thursday (thats if they play in the competitions (what a crazy idea playing 6 weeks in a row No ))

no one was thrown out the league this year 3 players dropped out

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  joebuck on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am

6 weeks without a league game Exclamation Does not matter if it is a good idea or a bad idea, now it has been tried and it can be chaged for next season and if players don't like it it will be booted into touch, but you got to try things and committee / captains or whoever deserve praise for adopting change Idea

Jathro's

I have 2 matches remaining, I have contacted the players concerned over and over, but most of the time no reply comes back, not one player has made an approach to me to play any match, I have chased them all, I will not be contacting any of the 2 again, so Stoo come the 20 March put me down for two 6 - 0 wins for my remaining 2 matches if not played. Embarassed

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:47 am

I think the jathros had too many in a group at the start
maybe 8 groups of 4 or 5 may have been better but we tryed it and some sections never worked
it was said why not have 4 qualify , no this was not a good idea from the 7 or 8

we need groups where al players play all there games and feel they still have a chance to qualify



_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Baba to lift the trophy again!

Post  Skinzer on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Al av 50 on Baba. Any takers? farao lol!

Skinzer

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:07 am

Skinzer wrote:Al av 50 on Baba. Any takers? farao lol!

it's good you say that, as you would have bet on him if you were still in the competition Wink

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

final week

Post  STOO01 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 am

this is the final week for matches to be played , any results not played by sunday 20th of march will become void

the top 2 in each group will qualify for the quarter finals , even if players have games to play

all matches have been given enough time to be played, no one has complained about not being abel to contact any players that have a chance to qualify

i am aware rab clark ,tam crichton were a bit hard to contact and wont be asked back

group a was a bit disapointing as players in the top 5 could have pushed on to qualify , looks like baba and jock to qualify

group b all but completed

group c are still playing to get the final 2 places, if they can finish there fixture list , deek, gabs, john lamont,terry, lav

group d finished all but 1 game

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  joebuck on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 am

Do not want my 2 matches that r not played void, put them down as 6 - 0 wins for me, I have tried and tried to get these matches played, boys r not wanting to play it seems Sad

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:44 am

joebuck wrote:Do not want my 2 matches that r not played void, put them down as 6 - 0 wins for me, I have tried and tried to get these matches played, boys r not wanting to play it seems Sad

No one gets a walkover 6-0 in the league, if you had a chance to qualify then the only option would be to delete all there scores and make all there game void

i text pete to ask him to play you hopefully he will contact you to rearrange this fixture, rab clark who has 3 matches still to play will be deleted

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  Brigand No 1 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:16 am

Deek 2 Gabs 4 played at Blazers

Brigand No 1

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  joebuck on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 am

STOO01 wrote:
joebuck wrote:Do not want my 2 matches that r not played void, put them down as 6 - 0 wins for me, I have tried and tried to get these matches played, boys r not wanting to play it seems Sad

No one gets a walkover 6-0 in the league, if you had a chance to qualify then the only option would be to delete all there scores and make all there game void

i text pete to ask him to play you hopefully he will contact you to rearrange this fixture, rab clark who has 3 matches still to play will be deleted

Not the point Stoo, I have text and text, tried all I can to play these matches, if you can't put something in place to protect the players that want to play, then bend over and shove the Jathro league up ur arse Razz

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 am

What are you on about I thought you were ment to be helping with the Jathros this year
So I take It
like last time you won't be competing next time

The groups are to big they were ment to be 6 at the start you made some 7 or 8 with peopl dropping out like I said would happen
It may have been better 8 groups of 4 with top player qualifing

I have played every game (frame) for the last 4 years so am I just lucky to play all they games or is it you

And you can stick what ever you want up your own arse ya fud

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  joebuck on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

It was suggested to u Stoo before kick off to have 4 go through from each group since we got more entries than expected, but u would not change Evil or Very Mad I only helped at the start to get names and collect cash, u have run the tourney, but u do not have anything in place to protect the genuine players that want to play, I can't make them play.

U r right I will not play in this again even though I have enjoyed the games that I have managed to get arranged.

Pete Dick also pulled out for the very same reason, players would not play when he contacted them, just let me know when u want cash that I collected in, cheers

Seems Bampot was right last year after all Exclamation

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:40 am

I think you'll find that your the only one who thinks bampot was right about any thing

So having 4 qualify from a group would have been better would it, I don't think so as the 4 would probably have to play again to get to the final, playing people in the group and then a couple of times in the knockout
Their is still game that won't matter in the group with 4 qualify once you get to a certain amount of points to qualify , it would be better having just a knockout competition and who wants to pay 10 to play 1 game and lose

1 idea rejected what a crime and that makes it my fault you canny arrange a fixture
I'll be in the funner thursdAy before the league game at empire, if you could hand over the league fees you collected that would be great


_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  joebuck on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Not at all Stoo, the 4 qual from a group then they could be kept apart till semi finals at least, this would avoid them playing each other again, do the whole draw before tourney starts then just fit in names after groups finish, winner of a group with play a fourth in another group, second in a group will play a third, etc etc etc.

I will get to either Funner of Empire on thursday if I can, will need to check where the dugs r playing.

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  joebuck on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:30 pm

From joebuck To STOO01, Yesterday at 10:52 am

4 qualify is a perfect idea if you have leagues of 8, keeps the players interested longer and better chance of matches being played out.

Look at the way the SPA run their Super team events, it is all about giving players as much pool as possible for their cash and effort.

based on 32 teams or players, 8 in a group, top 2 go straight through to last 16, 3rd place to 6th place go into play offs, 7 and 8 are oot.


_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 pm

what about 8 groups of 4 or 5 (32 or 40) with the top 2 qualifing (playing 3 or 4 matches in the league), next round of 4 groups of 4 (3 matches) with top player qualifiing for the semi (knock-out) Idea

all league group matches, except semi and final it is the jathros league remember ok sherlock

for a 10 you get 3 or 4 matches in the first round and 3 more if you make it to the second round (6 or 7 matches)

semi being knock out , i dont thing having 7 or 8 players with 4 qualifing for the next round is a good idea , sorry but i cant see it ya blind cu*t

it would have been fine with groups of 6 and 2 qualified, (5 matches) . it was 7 or 8 players with 6 or 7 games but not all games were played Sad

I can see the 4 qualifing from a group would have players who played in the group not playing till semi Neutral

all the mobile numbers were given to all the players , yes people can change their number or it may have been inserted wrongly , all players have a home venue and calling the venue on a thursday might have been an idea to contact the player as well cool mexican

can i point out i have played in the jathros (3 years) and never qualified in the top 2 for the next round, i still feel this is the correct qualifing route tongue

i cant see any point in giving players 2 points for their opponent not playing, some players would get points and others could lose the match if played elephant

throwing people out is not fair as well, i dont want to hear a player i have to play cant make it and there out the league dummy

the levenmouth singles had groups of 7 with 3 qualifing at 6 venues and the other 7 venues had 2 qualifing from 7 players , why not have more venues or less qualifers , make it the same for all Rolling Eyes

these are not the rules that will be played in the jathros just ideas superman
i need good ideas, not why i should stike it up my arse the bird , no one asked for more group matches just knock-out and more qualifiers from each bigger groups, they were not real original ideas we need u

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  mike on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:38 pm

joebuck wrote:From joebuck To STOO01, Yesterday at 10:52 am

Look at the way the SPA run their Super team events, it is all about giving players as much pool as possible for their cash and effort.

based on 32 teams or players, 8 in a group, top 2 go straight through to last 16, 3rd place to 6th place go into play offs, 7 and 8 are oot.


Good to see some constructive talk, instead of yous rippin into each other lol Very Happy

some good ideas flying about here
i like the above one, as if top 6 go through you will get all games played,
cause even if you lose the 1st few games you can still easily qualify

keep it up lads cause its better to talk than just stick things up each others arses, affraid lol lol!

mike

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 am

mike wrote:
joebuck wrote:From joebuck To STOO01, Yesterday at 10:52 am

Look at the way the SPA run their Super team events, it is all about giving players as much pool as possible for their cash and effort.

based on 32 teams or players, 8 in a group, top 2 go straight through to last 16, 3rd place to 6th place go into play offs, 7 and 8 are oot.


Good to see some constructive talk, instead of yous rippin into each other lol Very Happy

some good ideas flying about here
i like the above one, as if top 6 go through you will get all games played,
cause even if you lose the 1st few games you can still easily qualify

keep it up lads cause its better to talk than just stick things up each others arses, affraid lol lol!


hippy yes lets just play 4 groups of 8 with no qualifiers from any , lets just be best of pals , it is an idea though about 6 qualify you should get a bye through if you win group and the lesser players are still in but can still qualify

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  joebuck on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 am

STOO01 wrote:what about 8 groups of 4 or 5 (32 or 40) with the top 2 qualifing (playing 3 or 4 matches in the league), next round of 4 groups of 4 (3 matches) with top player qualifiing for the semi (knock-out) Idea

all league group matches, except semi and final it is the jathros league remember ok sherlock

for a 10 you get 3 or 4 matches in the first round and 3 more if you make it to the second round (6 or 7 matches)

semi being knock out , i dont thing having 7 or 8 players with 4 qualifing for the next round is a good idea , sorry but i cant see it ya blind cu*t

it would have been fine with groups of 6 and 2 qualified, (5 matches) . it was 7 or 8 players with 6 or 7 games but not all games were played Sad

I can see the 4 qualifing from a group would have players who played in the group not playing till semi Neutral

all the mobile numbers were given to all the players , yes people can change their number or it may have been inserted wrongly , all players have a home venue and calling the venue on a thursday might have been an idea to contact the player as well cool mexican

can i point out i have played in the jathros (3 years) and never qualified in the top 2 for the next round, i still feel this is the correct qualifing route tongue

i cant see any point in giving players 2 points for their opponent not playing, some players would get points and others could lose the match if played elephant

throwing people out is not fair as well, i dont want to hear a player i have to play cant make it and there out the league dummy

the levenmouth singles had groups of 7 with 3 qualifing at 6 venues and the other 7 venues had 2 qualifing from 7 players , why not have more venues or less qualifers , make it the same for all Rolling Eyes

these are not the rules that will be played in the jathros just ideas superman
i need good ideas, not why i should stike it up my arse the bird , no one asked for more group matches just knock-out and more qualifiers from each bigger groups, they were not real original ideas we need u

Tell u what Stoo, u make the rules and u run it. Let us see how many r still playing in this in 3 years Embarassed

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jathros League Quarter Final

Post  STOO01 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:30 am

Quarter-Finals

to be played between the 2 weeks - 21 March - 3 April all players will be informed and both players are asked to contact each other to arrange the fixture, the home player is the first name in each draw

Auld Hoose - Baba v Dwinks

Molly Malones - Rab McGregor v Brian Thomson

Den Inn - Gabs v Brian O'Donell

Den Inn - Mike McHale v Deek Allan

first to 4 frames wins, no need to play them all

question : why have i note qualified from my section ?

section A Had Steve Murray with 3 matches, 2 versus top 2 in the group to play and could if won , won the group but did not play the games before the closing date or did not text the scores on time

section B had rab clark the rat who had 3 matches left and could have qualified if he had won them all on ball difference

section C lav if he could have been bothered to play his last game and won it would have qualified

section D all qualifing matches complete

if anyone has a problem with the points won in the league should contact Stoo, there might be a match (point) not added to there score

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  joebuck on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:06 am

STOO01 wrote:Quarter-Finals

to be played between the 2 weeks - 21 March - 3 April all players will be informed and both players are asked to contact each other to arrange the fixture, the home player is the first name in each draw

Auld Hoose - Baba v Dwinks

Molly Malones - Rab McGregor v Brian Thomson

Den Inn - Gabs v Brian O'Donell

Den Inn - Mike McHale v Deek Allan

first to 4 frames wins, no need to play them all

question : why have i note qualified from my section ?

section A Had Steve Murray with 3 matches, 2 versus top 2 in the group to play and could if won , won the group but did not play the games before the closing date or did not text the scores on time

section B had rab clark the rat who had 3 matches left and could have qualified if he had won them all on ball difference

section C lav if he could have been bothered to play his last game and won it would have qualified

section D all qualifing matches complete

if anyone has a problem with the points won in the league should contact Stoo, there might be a match (point) not added to there score

This is a load of shit Stoo and u know it, U need to protect the players that want to play and pants the time wasters Embarassed

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  BrianO on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 pm

shut yur hole ya bawbag!
everybodys had plenty time 2 play thur games!
greet aboot it if u had a chance eh gon thru lol!

BrianO

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  BABA on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Thats probably the best post on this page

gawn yirsel BrianO
avatar
BABA

Posts : 52
Birthday : 1970-07-10
Join date : 2007-11-25
Location : BUCKHAVEN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum