Singles League Fixtures

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Singles League Fixtures

Post  STOO01 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Like they say at the world darts "Lets play Pool" hope everybody has there games arranged or gonna arrange them dinni want any carry on like before christmas. dummy
all the fixtures are on the singles league page access from the main news page, anyone not able to arrange a fixture get in contact with the team they play for somebody bound to know the guy your playing.
"let the battle commence" not to over the top saying that is it its all good

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:00 am

Scott vs Skins set for wednesday night up at the buck wi R.Crockatt as the special guest referee lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:56 am

Skins says next week yes confused

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:59 am

Stoo01 wrote:Skins says next week yes confused

correct, sorry....i aint working the now and for some reason i thought it was thursday there because i was playing pool in glenrothes instead of dunfermline last night (league singles)
before u ask i got hosed in the first round Laughing
played a brilliant first frame where i couldnt miss from anywhere.....then for some reason i missed everything in the next 2 frames to lose 2-1 lol!
no shame tho as stevie grant is a really good player Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:02 am

bamboozled the most traveled player in leven afro

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:12 am

Stoo01 wrote:bamboozled the most traveled player in leven afro
that aint hard, probably the most traveled player in fife with only mr George Cascarino coming close to me lol!!
he plays in the kirkcaldy league, the even league and the dunfermline district pool league.......his team was hosed by my team 7-2 last night in dunfermline ive heard.
i didnt play coz i was in genrothes league singles geting hosed myself haha Laughing

just had a look at the scottish pool website there and its good to see our levenmouth league site is advertised on there, wasnt sure if it would be because we are not affiliated to the SPA.....doubt we will ever be as leven seems to be getting left behind as pool moves on same with kirkcaldy Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:33 am

bambooozled wrote:

correct, sorry....i aint working the now and for some reason i thought it was thursday there because i was playing pool in glenrothes instead of dunfermline last night (league singles)
played a brilliant first frame where i couldnt miss from anywhere.....then for some reason i missed everything in the next 2 frames to lose 2-1 lol!

Aye Grannie is a good player, but I thought u would have been to good for him Question

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:09 pm

joebuck wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

Aye Grannie is a good player, but I thought u would have been to good for him Question

first frame was over pretty quick coz i wasnt missing from anywhere on the table and was controlling the white really well and i was 1-0 up then 2nd frame his break was really good and once he was reds i was always going to be struggling.....but like i said i managed to pull myself back to within a cross-treble of winning the frame but when the white came bk down the table and hit the red again before it went in....it was 1-1 and my break in the last frame would have won me the frame but the white cannoned off about 4 balls and went in so not much i could have done about that....in saying that i had a half chance later in that frame but i missed the difficult pot he left me and frame was over unfortunately.
just been looking at my draw for the dunfermline singles.....havent got anyone thats really much of a challenge for about 5-6 rounds so im pretty much favourite to get thru to at least the last 16 but all depends on the day i suppose Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:43 am

lee boyd v michael bryant MONDAY
tich v alan mcwilliams TUESDAY
and myself v Skins on wednesday Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:15 am

i think skins wanted to change your fixture to tuesday bamboozled you'll have to phone him phone

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:20 am

Stoo01 wrote:i think skins wanted to change your fixture to tuesday bamboozled you'll have to phone him phone

already spoken to him stoo Smile
wont be on tuesday tho as i cant play that night

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:27 am

Got my game with Michael arranged for monday night Smile

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Me V Skins monday night 6pm (ish)
then down to den inn for the league meeting Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:45 am

just a reminder to all players that all 7 frames should be played conceding any frames would be unfair on the other players in your league . these leagues were set up so players could have some more competative matches against other players in a league format conceeding games won't help you. all frames count as a point LET'S PLAY POOL pool

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:02 am

gabs v d johnston playing sunday
joe v kev playing monday i think

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BABA on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:04 am

I had my tie arranged with Jim Anderson last night(Fri 25th),but unfotunately there was a death in his family yesterday.so it has been put on the back burner for now,my sympathy goes out to him and his familyand i told him there was no hurry and to rearranged the tie when he was ready,i hope the rest of the players in the singles league are of the same stance on this matter as i am.
BABA

Birthday : 1970-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 am

BABA wrote:I had my tie arranged with Jim Anderson last night(Fri 25th),but unfotunately there was a death in his family yesterday.so it has been put on the back burner for now,my sympathy goes out to him and his familyand i told him there was no hurry and to rearranged the tie when he was ready,i hope the rest of the players in the singles league are of the same stance on this matter as i am.

Talked to James earlier, very sad news.

Might even be an idea to hold back till the final game of the season as you guys are the favourites to win...

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:05 am

BABA wrote:I had my tie arranged with Jim Anderson last night(Fri 25th),but unfotunately there was a death in his family yesterday.so it has been put on the back burner for now,my sympathy goes out to him and his familyand i told him there was no hurry and to rearranged the tie when he was ready,i hope the rest of the players in the singles league are of the same stance on this matter as i am.

if its cool with u baba just leave the match until james contacts u and wants to play the game again, im sure everyone in the league will be of the same stance on the matter

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Got my match with kev arranged for tomorrow night. cheers

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 am

fixtures still to play from last week all A section No

B Thomson v B O'Donell - is it rearranged Question next weekend, then joe buck on the sunday i think
K Dick v J Buck - playing tonight Question then lee on tuesday
S Spencer v Skins - playing tonight Question

all games were completed from the B section on time Wink

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:03 am

skins says he cant make it tonight and ive txt him back to see when he can make it and had no reply so ill give him a phone tomorro and see what he says to it then i will post and let u know when and where we r playing the fixture, hopefully soon Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:43 am

bambooozled wrote:skins says he cant make it tonight and ive txt him back to see when he can make it and had no reply so ill give him a phone tomorro and see what he says to it then i will post and let u know when and where we r playing the fixture, hopefully soon Cool

Why did these idiots enter Question Question

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:00 am

joebuck wrote:
bambooozled wrote:skins says he cant make it tonight and ive txt him back to see when he can make it and had no reply so ill give him a phone tomorro and see what he says to it then i will post and let u know when and where we r playing the fixture, hopefully soon Cool

id say that might be a little harsh joe, he said he had an emergency so who knows what it could be.......im sure this will happen quite a few times in the league but im just glad he txt bk and told me, will post tomorro and see whats happening tho.
would be happy to play my next match first to put me on level games if ya would wana do that tho stoo....i dont mind....im easy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:29 am

bambooozled wrote:
joebuck wrote:

id say that might be a little harsh joe, he said he had an emergency so who knows what it could be.......im sure this will happen quite a few times in the league but im just glad he txt bk and told me, will post tomorro and see whats happening tho.
would be happy to play my next match first to put me on level games if ya would wana do that tho stoo....i dont mind....im easy Laughing

Aye maybe it was, but I was referring to u not hearing back from him scratch scratch

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:54 am

joebuck wrote:
bambooozled wrote:
joebuck wrote:

Aye maybe it was, but I was referring to u not hearing back from him scratch scratch

yea i knew that joe, wasnt having a go just didnt want people reading the site and gettin pissed off bein called an idiot Laughing
i dont mind bein called an idiot.....im used to it lol! jocolor

wonder if ill play stoo or skins first now lol!
coulda played them at the same time but i doubt id be up for playing both matches at blazers, see how i feel at the time if they r both there but then again im not takin the league serious so i maybe would be up for that...we shall see Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next