Friendlies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendlies

Post  joebuck on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:28 am

I also play for a team in the Glenrothes area and recently had a friendly against the Buck b which was enjoyable and all had a good night, hope to have them up to our place in the New Year for a return, so is there any other teams looking for a friendly Question Give us a shout out.

We are no a bad team and would be a good challenge, check out our leaugue website:- www.efpl.org.uk

Woodside Inn is the team that I play for up there, not many midweek dates available with the leagues running but we could possibly get some boys to-gether on a Sunday night if any team is interested in that Question

Friendly results so far:-

Buck b 8 - 8 Woodside Inn
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friendlies

Post  LWB on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:57 pm

How about the Woodside v the Buck B return leg thursday the 31st of January? It's seems that Joe doesn't use the site anymore so Bamboo you can sort that out mate cheers .

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:46 am

Been away on holiday LWB, will get back to you about the 31 January though, no probs. Sad

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:29 pm

joebuck wrote:Been away on holiday LWB, will get back to you about the 31 January though, no probs. Sad

ive already txt kris but he didnt get back to me yet, didnt have gogz number on me to txt him tho at the time.
how was yer holday ya jammy whore?? Laughing

joe u seen my glenrothes singles draw?? im in the good auld WOODSIDE for my venue.....wonder if any of u jammy pwicks have been drawn at moes where u get halftime indian buffet as yer food lol!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:10 am

bambooozled wrote:
joebuck wrote:Been away on holiday LWB, will get back to you about the 31 January though, no probs. Sad

ive already txt kris but he didnt get back to me yet, didnt have gogz number on me to txt him tho at the time.

joe u seen my glenrothes singles draw?? im in the good auld WOODSIDE for my venue.....wonder if any of u jammy pwicks have been drawn at moes where u get halftime indian buffet as yer food lol!!! cheers

Man I'm gonna try play for this Moe's next year!!!!!!!!!

We have transport arranged and everyone seems up for it apart from our cap who missed the last game and will be working again so will miss this one too. But regardless of the result I'm sure we'll have a good night same as the game at the buck. Whoever is sorting it out just get in touch asap to let us know whether the game can go ahead on the 31st. cheers

You shoulld have my mobile for the singles league joe so if it's easier at any point you can always text me mate.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:30 am

LWB wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

We have transport arranged and everyone seems up for it apart from our cap who missed the last game and will be working again so will miss this one too. But regardless of the result I'm sure we'll have a good night same as the game at the buck. Whoever is sorting it out just get in touch asap to let us know whether the game can go ahead on the 31st. cheers

You shoulld have my mobile for the singles league joe so if it's easier at any point you can always text me mate.

like i already said iv txt kris already about it and woodside team will all b together on wednesday for our league match so they cant give a yes or no until wednesday.....then ill c u on thursday for oor derby Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:27 am

bambooozled wrote:
LWB wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

I have sent texts to all of our team that I have number's for, wouldn't be able to give you any more info until after Wednesday night though, Bamboo will update u on Thursday at your match as he said, hopefully it will be a go though, And Bamboo u will be better having ur t before u come to any matches in Glenrothes apart from league as no many pubs will lay on anything for singles, doubles, 3 man etc, Landlords have to pay 50 per season to get these matches in the first place. Sad

like i already said iv txt kris already about it and woodside team will all b together on wednesday for our league match so they cant give a yes or no until wednesday.....then ill c u on thursday for oor derby Razz

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:52 am

Return game at the Woodside v the Buck A.

This is on for 31 January, hope to see the Buck boys then for the return, Blackball rules will b in play well done

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:01 pm

joebuck wrote:Return game at the Woodside v the Buck A.

This is on for 31 January, hope to see the Buck boys then for the return, Blackball rules will b in play well done

gotta decide who i want to play against now Razz lol

Back to top Go down

No 100 Baw

Post  STOO01 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:28 pm

In the Windsor last night was speaking to laughing boy Slater and arranged a friendly for this Thursday as both our teams are out of the 100 ball we flipped for the venue and its in Blazers i think we arranged to play 8 singles and then a change of 8 singles Smile
Slater promised he would get Gazzas autograph for me when he went back this week ....to the psychiatric unit Laughing

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:51 am

must have missed sumthin here joe, who are the windsor playing against?? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:27 am

bambooozled wrote:must have missed sumthin here joe, who are the windsor playing against?? scratch

Blazers v Windsor A - Friendly this thurs 27 March 2008 @ Blazers

Stoo and Dave (laughing boy) slater have arranged it. Anyone can play for whatever team does not have to b signed player's, so if u r looking for a game this thursday contact Stoo or laughing boy and see if any team is short. If u need a number for laughing boy just give me a shout Idea

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:35 am

yes it is a friendly but i would rather try sticking to windsor or blazer players its still a match we want to win for the run in ok sherlock

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:36 pm

probably come down for some banter anyways but if any of you's r short id come down n play if ya txt me. u playin joe?

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 am

STOO01 wrote:yes it is a friendly but i would rather try sticking to windsor or blazer players its still a match we want to win for the run in ok sherlock

No problem STOO, it was laughing boy that said anyone could play Question But we will have all Windsor A players unless we can't get 8, then it's up to laughing boy Smile

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:56 am

scott asked to play and laughing boy said he wizni getting to play, that was at mondays meeting Neutral

Admin

Back to top Go down

Windsor A V Blazers B

Post  STOO01 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:57 am

forget the 100 baw the big game wiz in the windsor / meant to be blazers

Windsor A - Blazers B

1st set of singles windsor 1st
styx 0 mints 1
quigley 0 kev bev 1
daz 0 stoo 1
john i 1 wullie 0
joe 0 scott 1 special guest star fi the buck b
slater 0 skins 1

2nd set of singles
daz 1 wullie 0
slater 0 spencer 1 special guest star fi the buck b
styx 0 skins 1
john i 0 stoo 1
joe 0 kev bev 1

Blazers B team won 9-2 thanks for the game boys drunken

Admin

Back to top Go down

friendly

Post  STOO01 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 pm

I heard Silver Tassie have arranged a friendly over the festive season.

S Gillies ' We've got a friendly against Eddies fi Kirkcaldy in the Tassie next week, our rules. No big money but each team putting 50 up. Rematch through at Eddies on 29th Dec for the same again, their rules'.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am

STOO01 wrote:I heard Silver Tassie have arranged a friendly over the festive season.

S Gillies ' We've got a friendly against Eddies fi Kirkcaldy in the Tassie next week, our rules. No big money but each team putting 50 up. Rematch through at Eddies on 29th Dec for the same again, their rules'.

whats the score after the first game then cheers!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldy on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 am

They were comin, but they put the money doon, then on the day they had three players so it never happened. We've arrange to go through and play at Eddies on the 30th. No sure if any money involved. Jimmy Swain the other fugitive set it up!

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=107542&offender_book_id=15986
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

friendly

Post  STOO01 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Blazers took a squad along to the Wemyss last night with the format being 6 singles with the present rules, then 6 singles of blackball rules

blazers names
1 Mints Won
2 Stoo Won
3 Rab Lost
4 Terry Lost
5 Lav Won
6 Martin Won

then the change to blackball rules, it was thought as a good idea as the league will change to blackball next season, there was some problems with some not fully understanding the rules, i exspected problems with the rules but not from my own players mints and lav the fuds , lav played in the jathros was he no playing blackball rules, he was trugling with the rules but decided that as a bonus he would have to double the black, its only a friendly he said

blazers names - blackball rules
1 Martin Won
2 Rab Lost
3 Lav Won
4 Terry Lost
5 Stoo Won
6 Mascot Lost

Blazers 7
Central 5

Blazers have to thank the central for their hospitality and the owner came along for us and drove us back to the funner, the menue was chicken curry very nice

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldy on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:22 pm

A friendly was played at the Brig last night between Molly Malones and The Brig. Neither team had a game in the summer cup due to the draw only having three teams in each of their leagues. A good night was had by all, good banter, plenty beer and plenty food. Thanks to our esteemed chairman Mr Brodie for setting it up. Even a Blazer boy made a guest appearance in the third set of 6 frames!

There didn't appear to be any corruption going on at the Brig contrary to what the latest headlines have proclaimed and neither did they walk out after Molly's won the match. All 18 frames were played. Return fixture scheduled at Molly's for the next free summer cup week.
Laughing
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum