New Season

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Season

Post  mad elf on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 pm

who ever said these games were gona b quicker were off there heed!central played the station last nite,and i thought the games went a good pace and we didndt get finishd till 11!and tht was with 2 games still to play,16 games is a bad idea! And is it true the buck have pulld out the league?is so that just shows u that the committe have made alot of bad decisioins!
avatar
mad elf

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  STOO01 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 am

cant comment on the pace of the matches, as i've never played a match
the buck are still in the league as they beat railway last night

maxwells look to be out the league with no team, i knew james anderson was of to play at the station (strange decition after winning 100 ball doubles and 3 man team) he never said himself he was not playing
phoned gabs and hes playing for den inn (never told anyone about this)
if people had let us know then were playing for some one else then we could try getting replacements
baba all he said was he would not be there next week (last week)

blazers had a free week last night as maxwells never turned up
according to lav hes phoning people to play, well we will see what he comes up with if its no 8 then i aint playing
if we do have 8 players it may be an idea to play in the carry on league after christmas Razz

a team challenges for all the trophys and then decide they want to play somewhere else (strange, what they gonna win at the den or station ? pants all) Suspect

auld hoose seem to have a team but as before i canny see them lasting the whole season, how many come from windygates very little,it is a distance from the main land to travel most weeks , molly malones good start 9-7 versus brig but they wont win the league, bottle and crash come to mind as like last season .

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  joebuck on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:28 am

mad elf wrote:who ever said these games were gona b quicker were off there heed!central played the station last nite,and i thought the games went a good pace and we didndt get finishd till 11!and tht was with 2 games still to play,16 games is a bad idea! And is it true the buck have pulld out the league?is so that just shows u that the committe have made alot of bad decisioins!

Blackball r the way forward, they are quicker, we finished our match at just before 11, remember u only played 11 games max last season, now it is 16 every week.

The publicans can only be happier, surely.

The Buck, well all the did is snooker all the time anyway, they had a few good players up there who should have been able to adapt, but if they want to throw the towel in then so be it, when the pub in deserted on a Thursday, maybe he will be happy. NOT.

But they must have played last night as they have a result in, so maybe u r talking crap Question


Last edited by joebuck on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ?)

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  joebuck on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 am

STOO01 wrote:cant comment on the pace of the matches, as i've never played a match
the buck are still in the league as they beat railway last night

maxwells look to be out the league with no team, i knew james anderson was of to play at the station (strange decition after winning 100 ball doubles and 3 man team) he never said himself he was not playing
phoned gabs and hes playing for den inn (never told anyone about this)
if people had let us know then were playing for some one else then we could try getting replacements
baba all he said was he would not be there next week (last week)

blazers had a free week last night as maxwells never turned up
according to lav hes phoning people to play, well we will see what he comes up with if its no 8 then i aint playing
if we do have 8 players it may be an idea to play in the carry on league after christmas Razz

a team challenges for all the trophys and then decide they want to play somewhere else (strange, what they gonna win at the den or station ? pants all) Suspect

auld hoose seem to have a team but as before i canny see them lasting the whole season, how many come from windygates very little,it is a distance from the main land to travel most weeks , molly malones good start 9-7 versus brig but they wont win the league, bottle and crash come to mind as like last season .

What about Spencer Question Heard he was back staying in ur neck of the woods Question

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  mad elf on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 am

joebuck wrote:
mad elf wrote:who ever said these games were gona b quicker were off there heed!central played the station last nite,and i thought the games went a good pace and we didndt get finishd till 11!and tht was with 2 games still to play,16 games is a bad idea! And is it true the buck have pulld out the league?is so that just shows u that the committe have made alot of bad decisioins!

Blackball r the way forward, they are quicker, we finished our match at just before 11, remember u only played 11 games max last season, now it is 16 every week.

The publicans can only be happier, surely.

The Buck, well all the did is snooker all the time anyway, they had a few good players up there who should have been able to adapt, but if they want to throw the towel in then so be it, when the pub in deserted on a Thursday, maybe he will be happy. NOT.

But they must have played last night as they have a result in, so maybe u r taking crap Question

i musta been miss informed about the buck,but U maybi think these rules are the way forward,but for the rest of the teams that were just out for a social night out and a game of pool,i think the change of rules have ruind that.these select few that take the pool a bit too serious should have just stuck to there games in the kikcaldy/glenrothes league and left our league alone!!!
avatar
mad elf

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  joebuck on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 am

mad elf wrote:
joebuck wrote:
mad elf wrote:who ever said these games were gona b quicker were off there heed!central played the station last nite,and i thought the games went a good pace and we didndt get finishd till 11!and tht was with 2 games still to play,16 games is a bad idea! And is it true the buck have pulld out the league?is so that just shows u that the committe have made alot of bad decisioins!

Blackball r the way forward, they are quicker, we finished our match at just before 11, remember u only played 11 games max last season, now it is 16 every week.

The publicans can only be happier, surely.

The Buck, well all the did is snooker all the time anyway, they had a few good players up there who should have been able to adapt, but if they want to throw the towel in then so be it, when the pub in deserted on a Thursday, maybe he will be happy. NOT.

But they must have played last night as they have a result in, so maybe u r taking crap Question

i musta been miss informed about the buck,but U maybi think these rules are the way forward,but for the rest of the teams that were just out for a social night out and a game of pool,i think the change of rules have ruind that.these select few that take the pool a bit too serious should have just stuck to there games in the kikcaldy/glenrothes league and left our league alone!!!

If u r under 60 then u r a fool, if over 60 then start a breakaway social league after the carpet bools, u got to bring in fresh blood to ur league and blackball will do that, u can get any clown off the street to roll up and hit a ball to get a snooker in about 30 seconds, it's like watching paint dry.

Look at the big picture, teams can now keep more and more players interested in playing league pool, with 16 frames a night a certainty, what happened before Question If a player did not make the top 8, he/she would be struggling for the last 3 doubles, then as soon as a team hit 6 they were out the pub like jack rabbits, got to keep the landlords happy and keep the pubs open, look at the toll bar and other's like them.

then looking forward, there is more to pool than the borders of Leven, ur league can now send teams to SPA events such as super 15 and super 11's, then u have IM events for anyone that wants to enter, the only way is up, embrace the change and move forward and upwards. Very Happy

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  Brigand No 1 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 am

Well said. pity about the blazers splitting up. enjoyed finishing above them every year. As for Mollys they played very well on thursday and might just go all the way this season . As for the rules they are far better than the old ones . There is only a few changes which i think brings more attacking pool which can only be better for all concerned playing the game and watching.


Brigand No 1

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  mad elf on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:41 pm

joebuck wrote:
mad elf wrote:
joebuck wrote:
mad elf wrote:who ever said these games were gona b quicker were off there heed!central played the station last nite,and i thought the games went a good pace and we didndt get finishd till 11!and tht was with 2 games still to play,16 games is a bad idea! And is it true the buck have pulld out the league?is so that just shows u that the committe have made alot of bad decisioins!

Blackball r the way forward, they are quicker, we finished our match at just before 11, remember u only played 11 games max last season, now it is 16 every week.

The publicans can only be happier, surely.

The Buck, well all the did is snooker all the time anyway, they had a few good players up there who should have been able to adapt, but if they want to throw the towel in then so be it, when the pub in deserted on a Thursday, maybe he will be happy. NOT.

But they must have played last night as they have a result in, so maybe u r taking crap Question

i musta been miss informed about the buck,but U maybi think these rules are the way forward,but for the rest of the teams that were just out for a social night out and a game of pool,i think the change of rules have ruind that.these select few that take the pool a bit too serious should have just stuck to there games in the kikcaldy/glenrothes league and left our league alone!!!

If u r under 60 then u r a fool, if over 60 then start a breakaway social league after the carpet bools, u got to bring in fresh blood to ur league and blackball will do that, u can get any clown off the street to roll up and hit a ball to get a snooker in about 30 seconds, it's like watching paint dry.

Look at the big picture, teams can now keep more and more players interested in playing league pool, with 16 frames a night a certainty, what happened before Question If a player did not make the top 8, he/she would be struggling for the last 3 doubles, then as soon as a team hit 6 they were out the pub like jack rabbits, got to keep the landlords happy and keep the pubs open, look at the toll bar and other's like them.

then looking forward, there is more to pool than the borders of Leven, ur league can now send teams to SPA events such as super 15 and super 11's, then u have IM events for anyone that wants to enter, the only way is up, embrace the change and move forward and upwards. Very Happy

why should anyone in this league wana form a break away league!the rules we were playing were fine!lets fac it,the rules only got changed ti please the minority not the majority.and as for hitting 6 then out of the pub,we never did that once last season,maybi ure team did and u never got a game but never happend to us.an all this spa events and wateva,its only gona be the people that take there pool more serious than life that will be entering in them,same dull boring players!at the end of the day the vote at the A.G.M to change theses rules were fixd!
avatar
mad elf

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  joebuck on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 am

mad elf wrote:
joebuck wrote:
mad elf wrote:
joebuck wrote:
mad elf wrote:who ever said these games were gona b quicker were off there heed!central played the station last nite,and i thought the games went a good pace and we didndt get finishd till 11!and tht was with 2 games still to play,16 games is a bad idea! And is it true the buck have pulld out the league?is so that just shows u that the committe have made alot of bad decisioins!

Blackball r the way forward, they are quicker, we finished our match at just before 11, remember u only played 11 games max last season, now it is 16 every week.

The publicans can only be happier, surely.

The Buck, well all the did is snooker all the time anyway, they had a few good players up there who should have been able to adapt, but if they want to throw the towel in then so be it, when the pub in deserted on a Thursday, maybe he will be happy. NOT.

But they must have played last night as they have a result in, so maybe u r taking crap Question

i musta been miss informed about the buck,but U maybi think these rules are the way forward,but for the rest of the teams that were just out for a social night out and a game of pool,i think the change of rules have ruind that.these select few that take the pool a bit too serious should have just stuck to there games in the kikcaldy/glenrothes league and left our league alone!!!

If u r under 60 then u r a fool, if over 60 then start a breakaway social league after the carpet bools, u got to bring in fresh blood to ur league and blackball will do that, u can get any clown off the street to roll up and hit a ball to get a snooker in about 30 seconds, it's like watching paint dry.

Look at the big picture, teams can now keep more and more players interested in playing league pool, with 16 frames a night a certainty, what happened before Question If a player did not make the top 8, he/she would be struggling for the last 3 doubles, then as soon as a team hit 6 they were out the pub like jack rabbits, got to keep the landlords happy and keep the pubs open, look at the toll bar and other's like them.

then looking forward, there is more to pool than the borders of Leven, ur league can now send teams to SPA events such as super 15 and super 11's, then u have IM events for anyone that wants to enter, the only way is up, embrace the change and move forward and upwards. Very Happy

why should anyone in this league wana form a break away league!the rules we were playing were fine!lets fac it,the rules only got changed ti please the minority not the majority.and as for hitting 6 then out of the pub,we never did that once last season,maybi ure team did and u never got a game but never happend to us.an all this spa events and wateva,its only gona be the people that take there pool more serious than life that will be entering in them,same dull boring players!at the end of the day the vote at the A.G.M to change theses rules were fixd!

The rules that were played in Leven were well out of date, not many leagues left that still play them and that is fact, most have changed to either Blackball or world rules.

The team I play for always offered to play all the 11 frames, the offer was not always taken up and that was the end of the night as far as a match was concerned.

It is not about taking pool more serious than life, it is about representing ur area and ur league in national events, players that r asked to do this in the future should be proud to do so, if that is not for u then fine, but do not knock the others that want to do that.

AGM, I was not there so cannot comment on a fix or not a fix, but the outcome was the correct decision for the good of the league and pool in ur area, whatever way it came about.

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

agm joke

Post  mad elf on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:53 am

look the agm was a farse,and any one that agrees it was was anything else is a total joke,if our commitee cant evan cast a simple vote wat chance does the league have?any one thats getting farsed along wi the donuts that fixed these rules should be shot,total joke!!!
avatar
mad elf

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stagnant League

Post  peterloon on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:05 pm

In the last few years there have been less teams playing and any new teams have just been replacing others who have split up and given up and that was under the old rules.

How many under 25's play in the league just now?

under last seasons rules going forward there would be less players playing year after year and in 5/10 years you would have had less teams maybe down to 10/12.

The rules change which will have teething problems just the same as every season when you change the rules - look at the nominating the black fiasco a couple of seasons ago .

These rule changes will help the league going forward as you will get younger players coming into the league to keep it going in the future.

Ross McInnes said at the monthly meeting he was invited to that the SPA have over 17,000 players in leagues across Scotland but that more than 15,000 don't play in SPA events so they must be playing just for a night out and a social evening.

peterloon

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  Brigand No 1 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Think mad elf is one o those guys that can`t change. Why should guys who want to play in national events have to move out of district to be eligible to play in these events? Mad elf You are just being selfish and i can`t really understand where your coming from, you talk about a social league but the rule changes doesn`t make the Leven league any less social . You still go out on a Thursday night have a few beers and play pool which is better than sitting in the house watching newsnight. Lets get behind the changes instead of bitching for the sake of it.

Brigand No 1

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  mad elf on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 am

Brigand No 1 wrote:Think mad elf is one o those guys that can`t change. Why should guys who want to play in national events have to move out of district to be eligible to play in these events? Mad elf You are just being selfish and i can`t really understand where your coming from, you talk about a social league but the rule changes doesn`t make the Leven league any less social . You still go out on a Thursday night have a few beers and play pool which is better than sitting in the house watching newsnight. Lets get behind the changes instead of bitching for the sake of it.

am not one of the guys that cant change,ive made it ma thing to know the new rules inside out,it just kinda out ma back up the way the rules got changed at the A.G.M.and as for guys that want to play in the big evnts,most of the ones that want to play all ready play in the kdy and glen leagues,so why couldnt out league be left alone!
avatar
mad elf

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  joebuck on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am

mad elf wrote:
Brigand No 1 wrote:Think mad elf is one o those guys that can`t change. Why should guys who want to play in national events have to move out of district to be eligible to play in these events? Mad elf You are just being selfish and i can`t really understand where your coming from, you talk about a social league but the rule changes doesn`t make the Leven league any less social . You still go out on a Thursday night have a few beers and play pool which is better than sitting in the house watching newsnight. Lets get behind the changes instead of bitching for the sake of it.

am not one of the guys that cant change,ive made it ma thing to know the new rules inside out,it just kinda out ma back up the way the rules got changed at the A.G.M.and as for guys that want to play in the big evnts,most of the ones that want to play all ready play in the kdy and glen leagues,so why couldnt out league be left alone!

Why should these players travel away from Leven to enable themselves to play at a higher level and test themselves against better players Question

Leven now has the affialiation to put teams in under their own league, also individuals can play in the IM comps.

Every single player in Leven now has the right to enter the SPA IM's, 5 tourneys per year for 25, plus SPA singles 5, Grassroots 5, the better players will be banned from the Grassroots through time though.

So stop whining and put ur name forward via Brian Thomson or Alan McWilliams.

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  Sean on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:13 am

Gentlemen I dont see the problems with the rule changes as it is definetly the way forward for all concerned. You mentioned that the A.G.M was a farce mad elf but if you thought so why didnt you voice your opinion at the time. I attended the A.G.M. and every vote was conducted by the book. The simple solution for you is JUST STAY AT HOME AND WATCH EASTENDERS on a thursday night and stop whingeing on at players who want widen their pool knowledge and rules. You can always go to dawsons amusements at Leven with your 2 pals and play any rules you like.

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  mad elf on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:18 am

Mind Games wrote:Gentlemen I dont see the problems with the rule changes as it is definetly the way forward for all concerned. You mentioned that the A.G.M was a farce mad elf but if you thought so why didnt you voice your opinion at the time. I attended the A.G.M. and every vote was conducted by the book. The simple solution for you is JUST STAY AT HOME AND WATCH EASTENDERS on a thursday night and stop whingeing on at players who want widen their pool knowledge and rules. You can always go to dawsons amusements at Leven with your 2 pals and play any rules you like.

from the sounds of it ure one of those brig players!the rules got voted to stay the same,then certain people didnt like hat so they voted again and got the results they wanted,so it wasnt conducted by no book!and as for widning my knowleadge,my knowledge of the game is better than most muppets in the league,and as for the comment before,why do i have to go to alan mcwilliams to put my name down,wats he got ti do wi it?!?
avatar
mad elf

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  Sean on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 am

Mad elf, why are you so bitter? You have said and the league and committee are a joke. You have referred me as being "one of those brig players" when you obviously dont even know me. Joebuck has tried to explain all the positives coming from the rule changes which benefit everybody within the league. Lets give the new format a chance. At the end of the day you play pool on a thursday night because you want to. What is the problem mate?

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  joebuck on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 am

mad elf wrote:
Mind Games wrote:Gentlemen I dont see the problems with the rule changes as it is definetly the way forward for all concerned. You mentioned that the A.G.M was a farce mad elf but if you thought so why didnt you voice your opinion at the time. I attended the A.G.M. and every vote was conducted by the book. The simple solution for you is JUST STAY AT HOME AND WATCH EASTENDERS on a thursday night and stop whingeing on at players who want widen their pool knowledge and rules. You can always go to dawsons amusements at Leven with your 2 pals and play any rules you like.

from the sounds of it ure one of those brig players!the rules got voted to stay the same,then certain people didnt like hat so they voted again and got the results they wanted,so it wasnt conducted by no book!and as for widning my knowleadge,my knowledge of the game is better than most muppets in the league,and as for the comment before,why do i have to go to alan mcwilliams to put my name down,wats he got ti do wi it?!?

Brian thomson is the SPA rep for the Leven league and Alan is giving him a helping hand, thats what he has to do wi it affraid

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  terry on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:20 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing tongue tongue

terry

Posts : 72
Birthday : 1965-01-19
Join date : 2009-11-07
Location : bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  terry on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:22 am

so there.

terry

Posts : 72
Birthday : 1965-01-19
Join date : 2009-11-07
Location : bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

competition shedule

Post  STOO01 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 pm

looking at the november fixtures, it has 3 man team, doubles, singles thats 3 weeks in a row, some players may not or be allowed to enter these competitions

the february/march fixtures have 3 man team 2nd round, 100 ball, doubles 2nd round, 100 ball, singles 2nd round, 100 ball, so if you do enter all the competition and loose 1st round and your team dosent enter the 100 ball thats 6 weeks without a game, i think the league games should have been added , a league game is a bit of a change as well, after the competition break players may miss the league games when it re-starts

another rule the comittee aint had much thought ever geek

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  STOO01 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:37 am

the league splits in half at christmas the top 8 and bottom 8 play home and away

do the points that teams have won in the first half count for the second part of the season

so if brig lose to auld hoose next week that means there still 6 points behind if they both win all their games to december
im just asking cos the last time we had a split the points that teams won in the 1st half were not used to the final league table, i think they got the points money for all the points won in the whole season.

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  STOO01 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:22 am

STOO01 wrote:looking at the november fixtures, it has 3 man team, doubles, singles thats 3 weeks in a row, some players may not or be allowed to enter these competitions

the february/march fixtures have 3 man team 2nd round, 100 ball 1st game, doubles 2nd round, 100 ball 2nd game, singles 2nd round, 100 ball 3rd game, so if you do enter all the competition and loose 1st round and your team dosent enter the 100 ball thats 6 weeks without a game, i think the league games should have been added , a league game is a bit of a change as well, after the competition break players may miss the league games when it re-starts

another rule the comittee aint had much thought ever geek

there will be a lot of players without a game in this time, this is not making the league better by not having players playing each week, league matches, then competitions should have been more spread out, August to November just league game how exciting, who makes this fixture list , its crazy

it seems the rules and the setup have changed to what the glenrothes league are like, it seems this league has changed to please a few teams , why the glenrothes league is not better it has 13 teams and were fast catching them,

february diary -
http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/apps/calendar/showMonth?calID=11405&month=0&year=2011&move=nextMonth

league's that are strugling or don't excist
levenmouth does not have a football league any more on a sunday
how many darts teams are left in the league
the pool league how long will it last

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  joebuck on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 am

Well when both leagues get down to 8 then both leagues can amalgamate.

very simple solution Cool

Can't comment if Leven are copying Glenrothes or not Stoo, but it works well in our league to have all the competitions to gether at end of each half, this way players that don't want to play comps can get a longer break at x mass and the summer, they seem happy with that.

But if players are not happy all they need to do is voice up to their captains Twisted Evil

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

final date

Post  STOO01 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:07 am

When is the finals being played or final , is it 1 venue if so when Evil or Very Mad

it is a good idea to plan ahead with competition dates so if you cant manage then dont enter, come the end of the season you find out you cant manage the final after winning through the early rounds Mad

does your league have these problems as well joe Suspect
and the competitions are no where near christmas (november) or end of season (february,march) who knows when the finals or final is, finals day is a glenrothes thing is it no good if your playing good for that day in say what ever comps your in

in football we have the league, league cup, fa cup the league is all season with the league cup in beginning middle with the fa cup near the end



_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum