Weekly Pridictions

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:14 am

looks like the big game in town isnt the brig vs the den inn A anymore......will be good to go and watch the windsor A vs the windsor B
Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  STOO01 on Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:16 am

whats it gonna be like next week before they go to there venues playing pool together road rage

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:22 am

Stoo01 wrote:whats it gonna be like next week before they go to there venues playing pool together road rage

this is true lol! might go there 4 sum banter lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  ayeright on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Lets have a wee go at the 100 ball predictions then

Blazers 100 Douglas 64 Cant see a shock here
Den A 100 Sunbeam 35 Den A FAR too strong
AHW 100 Toll 55 Got to go with the team who are signing everyone just now
Argyle 100 Maxwells 52 Argyle should win this at a canter
AHB 100 Empire 96 Tightest game of the night I reckon!
Windsor A 59 Brig 100 Although the A team beat us last wk got 2 go with the leaders
Buck A 84 Windsor B 100 Definitely tricky - HOPE we have enough
Buck B 100 Tassie 70 Buck to bounce back after last weeks defeat!

I also predict Crockett to shout at poor defenceless Conor Burns lol!

ayeright

Posts : 68
Join date : 2007-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:21 am

100ball -

Blazers 100 Douglas 55
Den A 100 Sunbeam 37
AHW 100 Toll 65
Argyle 100 Maxwells 73
AHB 94 Empire 100
Windsor A 63 Brig 100
Buck A 99 Windsor B 100 Laughing
Buck B 100 Tassie 60

and also for crockatt to shout at Mr Burns Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Sean on Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:04 am

joebuck wrote:This week:- 5 correct winner's, 3 wrong & 1 correct score.

Next week 100 ba:-
Argyle 100 - 40 Maxwells
AHB 85 - 100 Empire
AHW 100 - 55 Toll bar
Blazer's 100 - 74 Douglas Arms
Buck A 69 - 100 Windsor B
Buck B 100 - 38 Tassie
Denn A 100 - 48 Sunbeam
Windsor A 100 - 98 Brig - If we can field 8 player's @ 8 o'clock
Windsor A 0 - 100 Brig - If we fail to get 8 @ 8.

Smile Smile Smile Smile


I like your enthusiasm for your game against the brig joe Mad Mad
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:39 am

bullseye0 wrote:
joebuck wrote:This week:- 5 correct winner's, 3 wrong & 1 correct score.

Next week 100 ba:-
Argyle 100 - 40 Maxwells
AHB 85 - 100 Empire
AHW 100 - 55 Toll bar
Blazer's 100 - 74 Douglas Arms
Buck A 69 - 100 Windsor B
Buck B 100 - 38 Tassie
Denn A 100 - 48 Sunbeam
Windsor A 100 - 98 Brig - If we can field 8 player's @ 8 o'clock
Windsor A 0 - 100 Brig - If we fail to get 8 @ 8.

Smile Smile Smile Smile


I like your enthusiasm for your game against the brig joe Mad Mad

Got to b confident, think it's a game that can b won on the day, problem is can we get 8 in the pub for 8 Question

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  STOO01 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:11 am

Last weeks predictions was tough i didnt have much luck 1 missing result AHB v Empire ?. 4 correct 3 wrong
looking at the fixture list this week a few close one's i think.
Argyle 6-5 Buck B / buck take on the dodgy table this week oh and the argyle Laughing
AHW 8-3 Den B / windygates on there match box should be to good for den old boys
Brig 6-5 Windsor B / I'll go for the brig cos they aint been beaten at home since the old king died king
Buck A 7-4 Toll / Buck hard to beat at home
Den A 9-2 AHB / cant see auld hoose getting much frames
Empire 5-6 Douglas / went for the douglas cos they beat us in the 100 ball confused
Maxwells 6-5 Kirkland / Neutral
Sunbeam 5-6 Tassie / I think the leven potters will win after their suprise good form in the 100 ball win
Windsor A 5-6 Blazers / I think the windsor are getting a bit better more of a settled team, fast table.if anyone knows who won with the AHB Empire let us know

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:12 am

Last Week - 100 ba:- 4 correct, 3 wrong, 1 score not available,

This week:-
Argyle 6 - 5 Buck B - don't think buck will get the wheels back on this week.
AHW 6 - 5 Denn B - will b close
Brig 5 - 6 Windsor B - Windsor boys will b up for it, hopefully Question
Buck A 8 - 3 Toll bar - buck A will push on and try to finish top dogs in the buck
Denn A 8 - 3 AHB - over before it starts
Empire 6 - 5 Douglas - not seen douglas but they seem unpredictable
Maxwells 6 - 5 Kirkland - could b a long night
Sunbeam 3 - 8 Tassie - tassie to keep the train running after last week
Windsor A 7 - 4 Blazers - the fire will be out for the blazers i'm afraid Laughing

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Sean on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:16 am

joebuck wrote:Last Week - 100 ba:- 4 correct, 3 wrong, 1 score not available,

This week:-
Argyle 6 - 5 Buck B - don't think buck will get the wheels back on this week.
AHW 6 - 5 Denn B - will b close
Brig 5 - 6 Windsor B - Windsor boys will b up for it, hopefully Question
Buck A 8 - 3 Toll bar - buck A will push on and try to finish top dogs in the buck
Denn A 8 - 3 AHB - over before it starts
Empire 6 - 5 Douglas - not seen douglas but they seem unpredictable
Maxwells 6 - 5 Kirkland - could b a long night
Sunbeam 3 - 8 Tassie - tassie to keep the train running after last week
Windsor A 7 - 4 Blazers - the fire will be out for the blazers i'm afraid Laughing


Dont you like the brig boys joe? You always mark them down for losing most weeks Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:19 am

bullseye0 wrote:
joebuck wrote:Last Week - 100 ba:- 4 correct, 3 wrong, 1 score not available,

This week:-
Argyle 6 - 5 Buck B - don't think buck will get the wheels back on this week.
AHW 6 - 5 Denn B - will b close
Brig 5 - 6 Windsor B - Windsor boys will b up for it, hopefully Question
Buck A 8 - 3 Toll bar - buck A will push on and try to finish top dogs in the buck
Denn A 8 - 3 AHB - over before it starts
Empire 6 - 5 Douglas - not seen douglas but they seem unpredictable
Maxwells 6 - 5 Kirkland - could b a long night
Sunbeam 3 - 8 Tassie - tassie to keep the train running after last week
Windsor A 7 - 4 Blazers - the fire will be out for the blazers i'm afraid Laughing


Dont you like the brig boys joe? You always mark them down for losing most weeks Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad

Only when they r playing a team in the top 6 or so, we all want to see a league of it. The Brig running away wi the league year on year is no good.

Nothing against The Brig boys at all, all seemed to be very decent chaps no bigheadedness at all, had a good night down at their place when we played them although we got pumped 8 - 0 before losing 9 - 2, but still hope to give them a wee fright in the return game none the less Very Happy Smile

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  ayeright on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:41 am

Here we go again then


Argyle Bar 5-6 Buck'n'Hynd B Difficult table to play on - could go either way
Auld Hoose Windygates 7-4 Den Inn B AHW to have a much better 2nd half of season
Brig Tavern 5-6 Windsor B Well I need to predict my own team to win eh!!
Buck'n'Hynd A 8-3 Toll Bar Buck to be too strong
Den Inn A 7-4 Auld Hoose Buckhaven Den Inn surely too good
Empire Bar 5-6 Douglas Arms Douglas to nick this one
Maxwells 5-6 Kirkland Bar The young KB boys to win if they have enough players
Sunbeam 4-7 Silver Tassie Tassie another team to have a better 2nd half
Windsor A 5-6 Blazers Blazers to edge it

ayeright

Posts : 68
Join date : 2007-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  redbeard on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:53 am

Good to see ayeright has a sensible head on, all o ye's havin it tight but him predicting what matters most, a buck b win!!!
avatar
redbeard

Posts : 190
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : Leven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:08 am

redbeard wrote:Good to see ayeright has a sensible head on, all o ye's havin it tight but him predicting what matters most, a buck b win!!!

aye, buck can win easy, but can they get back on track Question winning becomes a habit so does losing Very Happy

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  redbeard on Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:48 am

joebuck wrote:
redbeard wrote:Good to see ayeright has a sensible head on, all o ye's havin it tight but him predicting what matters most, a buck b win!!!

aye, buck can win easy, but can they get back on track Question winning becomes a habit so does losing Very Happy



I dunno about that jo... yous have won a couple this season mate pirat
avatar
redbeard

Posts : 190
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : Leven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:46 am

Last week:- 4 wrong, 5 correct, no correct scores.

Next weeks predictions:-
AHB 2 - 9 Buck A
Blazers 3 - 8 Denn A
Buck B 10 - 1 Sunbeam
Denn B 4 - 7 Argyle
Douglas 4 - 7 Windsor A
Kirkland 2 - 9 Brig - Canny believe I am backing the "BRIG"
Tassie 6 - 5 Empire
Toll 6 - 5 Maxwells
Windsor B 8 - 3 AHW

Laughing

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:41 pm

redbeard wrote:
joebuck wrote:
redbeard wrote:Good to see ayeright has a sensible head on, all o ye's havin it tight but him predicting what matters most, a buck b win!!!

aye, buck can win easy, but can they get back on track Question winning becomes a habit so does losing Very Happy



I dunno about that jo... yous have won a couple this season mate pirat
lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  STOO01 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:26 am

last league predictions 5 correct, 1 correct score, 3 wrong
This weeks predictions :
AHB 4-7 Buck a / Buckhaven derby easy away win
Blazers 6-5 Den A / I aint gonna predict Den to win
Buck B 9-2 Sunbeam / Easy Home Win Busy night in the buck 2 venues
Den B 4-7 Argyle / should be an away win
Douglas 4-7 Windsor A / i think this will be in the Buck, Windsor to take the points
Kirkland 5-6 Brig / 6 and there of, no slow play they dont like it Rolling Eyes
Tassie 8-3 Empire / tassie have a bit of form back i think, lucky win in 3 man team last week AHW some miss on the BLACK (AL)
Toll 7-4 Maxwells / home advantage
Windsor B 7-4 AHW / Home win AHW lost to Den B last time Suspect

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  LWB on Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:10 am

AHB 4-7 Buck A - Simplae one ging by the table I'd think
Blazers 6-5 Denn A - This might be partly wishful thinking, but there's every chance
Buck B 8-3 Beam - I think there will be a return to form for us now, hopefully
Denn B 6-5 Argyll - Surpise pick of the week lol, we'll see
Douglas 5-6 Windsor A - Tight one, could go either way really
Kirkland 0-11 Brig - Brig too good. Hate giving frames away, I wsh everyone just played the games.
Tasie 8-3 Empre - The rise of the tassie...
Toll 6-5 Maxwells - Doubt much seperates these 2
Windsor B 8-3 - Big gap in league standings here I think cheers

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  redbeard on Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:09 am

Love to post 'em, never check 'em!

AHB 4-7 Buck A - The auld buggers are hard tae beat
Blazers 6-5 Denn A - No doubt a tight game, but if blazers can get in their heeds a bit it could mean the game???
Buck B 8-3 Beam - Return to form to continue here, we want to see a good margin here, C'mon the Mighty Buck B!!!!
Denn B 5-6 Argyll - Dunno if i've picked the Den B yet, but im not starting this week either.
Douglas 6-5 Windsor A - This ones had me checking the table and stats... both teams away fae home, 20p on the Doogie?
Kirkland 1-10 Brig - They may let Jim White play in this easy game, hence the Kirkland getting one, hehe sorry jimmy!!!
Tassie 8-3 Empre - The fall and rise of the tassie... second half of the season to be much better for soapy n the boys...
Toll 7-4 Maxwells - Home team advantage to take this one
Windsor B 5-6 AHW- Shock away win?? have to have a controvertial one in!
avatar
redbeard

Posts : 190
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : Leven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Sean on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:42 am

joebuck wrote:Last week:- 4 wrong, 5 correct, no correct scores.

Next weeks predictions:-
AHB 2 - 9 Buck A
Blazers 3 - 8 Denn A
Buck B 10 - 1 Sunbeam
Denn B 4 - 7 Argyle
Douglas 4 - 7 Windsor A
Kirkland 2 - 9 Brig - Canny believe I am backing the "BRIG"
Tassie 6 - 5 Empire
Toll 6 - 5 Maxwells
Windsor B 8 - 3 AHW

Laughing


Ah see that youre making a SENSIBLE prediction for the brig this week Joe - whats up? were you drunk when you wrote this? Suspect Suspect Laughing Laughing

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:00 am

bullseye0 wrote:
joebuck wrote:Last week:- 4 wrong, 5 correct, no correct scores.

Next weeks predictions:-
AHB 2 - 9 Buck A
Blazers 3 - 8 Denn A
Buck B 10 - 1 Sunbeam
Denn B 4 - 7 Argyle
Douglas 4 - 7 Windsor A
Kirkland 2 - 9 Brig - Canny believe I am backing the "BRIG"
Tassie 6 - 5 Empire
Toll 6 - 5 Maxwells
Windsor B 8 - 3 AHW

Laughing


Ah see that youre making a SENSIBLE prediction for the brig this week Joe - whats up? were you drunk when you wrote this? Suspect Suspect Laughing Laughing

they have to win sometime I suppose its all good

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:22 am

Last week:- 6 correct, 3 wrong

This week:-
Argle 7 - 4 Toll
AHW 6 - 5 AHB
Brig 9 - 2 Blazers
Buck A 7 - 4 Tassie
Denn A 6 - 5 Buck B
Empier 4 - 7 Windsor B
Maxwells 4 - 7 Douglas
Sunbeam 6 - 5 Kirkland
Windsor A 4 - 7 Denn B

Embarassed

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Baldy on Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:08 am

So much for positive thinking Joe!

Windsor A 4 - 7 Denn B
avatar
Baldy

Posts : 85
Birthday : 1908-10-02
Join date : 2007-11-27
Location : Nomad due to league rules!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:17 am

Baldy wrote:So much for positive thinking Joe!

Windsor A 4 - 7 Denn B

Once Slater gets a brain cell then we might start winning again Question Only 6 players last week and we got someone to stand in and he does not have a clue what is going on Idea Idea

_________________
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

and

S.W.I.A.C.
avatar
joebuck

Posts : 450
Join date : 2007-11-09
Location : Glenrothes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum