Weekly Pridictions

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Weekly Pridictions

Post  joebuck on Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:43 pm

Stoo01 wrote:Last week i had 5 out of 9 results 1 correct score den a,it looks like a derby day of sorts
Argyle 6-5 Brig Arrow Could it happen there 1st defeat of the season Question Methil Derby
Auld Hoose 3-8 Buck B Arrow Buckhaven derby Can't see any problems here
Auld Hoose 8-3 Sunbeam Arrow the kennoway derby easy win
Blazers 15-1 Kirkland Arrow sorry kirkland dont worry it will prob be me that loses
Buck a 7-4 Empire Arrow no probs
Den A 8-3 Windsor A Arrow Leven Derby. Can't see the Windsor getting in the top 8 anytime soon eh Captain Slater yongest ever captain so he claims Laughing total points last season 30 - 9 more neaded

Douglas 9-2 Toll Arrow M/Hill Derby easy home win
Maxwells 6-5 Den B Arrow Struggle but a home win
Windsor B 9-2 Silver Tassie Arrow the Tassie derby, thumping bet they dont turn up

Looks like ayeright is slipping up, he did not notice that Blazers are playing 16 games this week Question

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:55 pm

LWB wrote:How old is slater then? Bamboo and myself were caps at 21, maybe 20 for him.

Ayeright reckons the AHB will get the same result against us as his own team and blazers, are they as good as you are did you know we're missing myself this week cheers

You're no playing??

AHB 3 8 Buck B

ayeright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:01 pm

also not going to be playing this week for the buck B......i work till 10pm every 2nd week.
we have another player missing for thursdays match too im sure but cant remember who it is lol Crying or Very sad
still dont think the AHB will pull off an upset tho..... id go for a 7-4 win for the buck B afro

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:33 pm

Yes you might be right ayeright, there's a first time for everything jocolor . Be good to see our team show that they can still win without a few of the more experienced players.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright on Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:06 am

ayeright is always right LWB!!

Can't see yous not winning but here's hoping eh? Smile

ayeright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:44 am

lol yas you boys need all the help you can get eh jocolor . But seriously hope you guys do well.

How's Simon playing this season? Had to laugh at his game in kirk the other week, broke off and potted all his balls pretty well, looked a good shout for the black in the middle, potted it and the white in the top bag!

Sorry Si geek

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:00 am

Aye Simon and his brother are both playing pretty well. To be fair we only ever have a maximum of 9 players (sometimes as little as 6 and then we play guys fi the boozer) and everyone is doing pretty well.

Every game weve lost has been 6-5 except against the brig so were def hoping to turn a couple of those around in the 2nd half of season (that includes you boys!)

Hoping to win our next 3 (Tassie, Toll bar, Windsor A) then we have the brig again!!

ayeright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:08 am

The Brig have a tough wee run of things (relatively) so maybe just maybe they will slip up??? Could happen....

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:51 am

Joe the 15-1 to Blazers was deliberate as a joke Rolling Eyes
as ayeright says it may not be played if the kirkland cant get a team

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
STOO01
Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:55 am

ayeright wrote:haha, glad you're no denying it Stoo.

You funpub boys have some good players but really f**kin strange rituals Razz

Easy win for Blazers this week. Kirkland only had 4 against us last week when they were at home!!!

what do we do thats different to everyone else ayeright "strange rituals" explain Surprised
and yes i am denying it Mad
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:10 am

lol Stoo. I'm just havin a laugh Stoo, just an off the cuff comment after saying the only surprise will be you and Lav sleepin together. Very Happy

At least when you boys came to the Windsor we had some (very drunken and very late) banter. Half the teams, who I wont name barely even want to talk to you. To be honest they can go f*ck themselves as far as Im concerned!!

ayeright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:27 am

oooooooooh ayeright spill, who's the teams you're talking about?????????????????????????????? cheers

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:49 am

what about a new survey the team that drinks the most / the team that looks like theyve drank the most / and the team that just talk nonsense any votes for or any ideas who would fill these catagories Question
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:56 am

I'll put the Buck B forward for a new category, the Fat b*****ds

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:22 pm

i'm voting... Blazers Blazers and Blazers!!!! hehe Twisted Evil Also in the fat bastards i have to agree with LWB as im at work filling my face with chocolate!!! given for a job well done tho! Reckon the mighty Buck B should be fine without LWB and bamboo, there ill certainly be less shite banter!!! with Tich, James Anderson, the wee lad Williams, Cascarino and co and the mighty redbeard, and the strong doubles we always manage, thats gotta be sorted for at least 7-4 anyhoo??? We see they are a team who can take individual games tho and we wont be underestamating them!
bom
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright on Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:00 am

LWB wrote:How old is slater then? Bamboo and myself were caps at 21, maybe 20 for him.

Ayeright reckons the AHB will get the same result against us as his own team and blazers, are they as good as you are did you know we're missing myself this week cheers

Thats right LWB I did predict 6-5 to the Buck B. What was the score again?? Very Happy

Also went for 6-5 to Buck A 9-2 to Blazers and 8-3 to everyones favourite opponents the Windsor B!!!!

I may take Mystic Baldys title off him

ayeright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldy on Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:58 am

Ayeright: You've no got the shiny heed to rub for mystic predictions. The only head you'll get rubbed is the one yer maw does just before she jumps oot yer bed!!!!
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:13 am

Mixed week on the prediction front with 1 correct score + 5 other correct teams, 3 total fails.

Next Week:-

AHB 6 - 5 Douglas
Brig 5 - 6 Denn A
Buck a 7 - 4 Maxwells
Denn b 3 - 8 Buck b
Empire 2 - 9 Arglye
Tassie 6 - 5 Kirkland
Sunbeam 2 - 9 Blazers
Toll 3 - 8 windsor b
Windsor a 7 - 4 AHW

santa

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:57 am

ayeright wrote:

Thats right LWB I did predict 6-5 to the Buck B. What was the score again?? Very Happy

Also went for 6-5 to Buck A 9-2 to Blazers and 8-3 to everyones favourite opponents the Windsor B!!!!

I may take Mystic Baldys title off him

Yup you busted my chops there mate! My team must have panicked a wee bit I think when bamboo and myself weren't there and james anderson and alan mcwilliams lost the first two! bit of thinking we'd won before the game started? hope not!!!

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:34 pm

it looks like i was the only 1 to predict the brig would fall to the argyle last week .in total i had 7 correct and 2 wrong douglas and maxwells anyway back to the present ,the CHRISTMAS FIXTURES and last of the year . rendeer
auld hoose 6 5 douglas - don't know whats happened to the douglas been poor recently Sleep
brig 7 4 den a - i think all the games will be close but i think at home the brig maybe bom
buck a 8 3 maxwells - buck at home they are hard to beat rabbit
empire 2 9 argyle - could slip up they beat thebig team and go to sleep against lesser teams Sleep
tassie 4 7 kirkland - all depends who is coming out to play in this fixture team wise could be 6 versus 6
sunbeam 4 7 blazers - 2 years in a row blazers have played this fixture santa
toll 4 7 windsor b toll - had a bit of a shock last week v douglas but windsor will be to good Wink
windsor a 5 6 auld hoose w - close 1 here but i will go for windygates affraid
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:59 pm

Baldy wrote:Ayeright: You've no got the shiny heed to rub for mystic predictions. The only head you'll get rubbed is the one yer maw does just before she jumps oot yer bed!!!!

So the Gail Porter lookalike is making Mum jokes...........................against his own team.

C'mon Stevie I dinni want to let the rest of the forum know that your Mum's h0le is like a wizards sleeve. Don't make me tell them!!

ayeright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:38 am

AHB 4-7 douglas
Never saw the AHB but the douglas are a good team I think.

Brig 6-5 Denn A
The Brig losing this week makes it a harder call, but home table this week might make the difference.

Buck A 7-4 Maxwells
Maxwells always play pretty well against us so I'm surprised their not a wee bit higher in the league. Still the Buck A are consistant.

Denn B 4-7 Buck B
Never played well this week I hear, but solid doubles normally sees us right.

Empire 3-8
Two teams who seem totally different on any given night. Still gotta fancy the argyl.

Tassie 7-4 Kirkland
Think both these teams have struggled for players lately, but a shot in the dark I'll say tassie.

Toll 2-9 Windsor B
Can see the winnie having a good week this week.

Blazers 9-2 Beam
Obvious choice, dont think the blazers will ever struggle with anyone outside the top 5.

Windsor A 7-4 AHW
Newbies have picked it up after a slow start but the Winnie A seem a more solid team. With John Ingles and Joebuck you can hardly go wrong! lol.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:27 am

LWB wrote:
Windsor A 7-4 AHW
Newbies have picked it up after a slow start but the Winnie A seem a more solid team. With John Ingles and Joebuck you can hardly go wrong! lol.

Unless joebuck touches the ball with his cue like he did in the doubles......supposedly anyways Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:13 pm

bambooozled wrote:
LWB wrote:
Windsor A 7-4 AHW

Unless joebuck touches the ball with his cue like he did in the doubles......supposedly anyways Razz

Think we were stiched up that night Sad , New ref asked for at 1 -1 then just as I was about to put us through to final the ref calls a dodgy foul Question Question

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldy on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:24 am

Yer right Ayeright, a cannae defend ma poor afflicted maw. Send stoo oor stats fir his league table. Might make it a bit more interesting if all the teams sent in their stats. I'm sure teams might be picked based on the league table and we'll get people trying to knock each other down the board. Will also show the irishman that he disnae play the best players!!

Think we should get a scoring system for predictions: 1 point for a correct prediction 3 points for a correct score. Winner takes the mystic crown for the week!

Here's mine for this week.

AHB 5 Douglas 6
Brig 6 Den A 5
Buck A 7 Maxwells 4
Den B 3 Buck B 8
Empire 4 Argyle 7
Tassie 8 Kirkland 3
Sunbeam 2 Blazers 9
Toll 3 Windsor B 8
Windsor A 4 AHW 7
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02