Singles 2nd Round

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singles 2nd Round

Post  STOO01 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:52 am

1 qualify from each venue. Match format best of 5 games
All games played Thursday 26 April 2012.

Brig
C Sanders - Auld Hoose Windygates
P Simpson - Den Inn 'A
T Biggerstaff - Blazers
C Corcoran - Auld Hoose Windygates

Buck'n'Hynd
D Allan - Brig
A Laverty - Blazers
R Warrender - Auld Hoose Windygates
D Hamilton - Argyle

Central
M Paterson - Auld Hoose Windygates
S Bradley - Brig
A McWilliams - Douglas
M Anderson - Auld Hoose Windygates

Den Inn
R Frape - Sunbeam
B Thomson - Auld Hoose Windygates
K Paton - Sunbeam
S Spencer - Douglas


Last edited by STOO01 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles 2nd Round

Post  STOO01 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 am

the 2nd round was meant to be best of 3, it was changed to best of 5 the way it was last season

best of 5 is better, as the better player on the night will win


_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles 2nd Round

Post  MEATHEAD on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:12 am

will not make my singles tonight, been in bed for 3 days with a sickness bug, gutted i cant make it.

MEATHEAD

Posts : 83
Birthday : 1986-06-21
Join date : 2010-11-09
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles 2nd Round

Post  STOO01 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:11 am

MEATHEAD wrote:will not make my singles tonight, been in bed for 3 days with a sickness bug, gutted i cant make it.

Den Inn
R Frape - Sunbeam
B Thomson - Auld Hoose Windygates
K Paton - Sunbeam
S Spencer - Douglas

thats na gid , i had you down to beat the douglas player , he beat me but as im pish not a surprise

well frape might try against him as he dinni bother turning up last night for the final of the C&VC

i forgot to ask brodie last night why the final is last 4, i mean why change it , the only reason is to make it better . it should be quarters on , has it just been changed for the sake of it

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles 2nd Round

Post  MEATHEAD on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:08 am

STOO01 wrote:
MEATHEAD wrote:will not make my singles tonight, been in bed for 3 days with a sickness bug, gutted i cant make it.

Den Inn
R Frape - Sunbeam
B Thomson - Auld Hoose Windygates
K Paton - Sunbeam
S Spencer - Douglas

thats na gid , i had you down to beat the douglas player , he beat me but as im pish not a surprise

well frape might try against him as he dinni bother turning up last night for the final of the C&VC

i forgot to ask brodie last night why the final is last 4, i mean why change it , the only reason is to make it better . it should be quarters on , has it just been changed for the sake of it

spencer never turned up, he was playing singles in dunfermline and kaine ended up beating frapey.

i dont know why they have took it down to 4 players, a step back in my opinion, theres 3 auld hoose players in the last 4, might have been 4 if i was able to play last night. now what other team of players wants to going watch 3-4 players from the same team battle it out.

MEATHEAD

Posts : 83
Birthday : 1986-06-21
Join date : 2010-11-09
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles 2nd Round

Post  STOO01 on Wed May 02, 2012 2:02 am

i got told there was only one turned up for the den venue, Sunbeam qualified

its like the old days when people dinni turn up at venues
shame, turning up gets you into the semi-final, if it had been last 8 in the final i dont think it would have been that easy

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles 2nd Round

Post  STOO01 on Sun May 20, 2012 12:37 am

STOO01 wrote:i got told there was only one turned up for the den venue, Sunbeam qualified

its like the old days when people dinni turn up at venues
shame, turning up gets you into the semi-final, if it had been last 8 in the final i dont think it would have been that easy

I asked frape last night about the match at den v paton , the game was played , some people tell you something (lie) and you find the truth eventually

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles 2nd Round

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum