League Race

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League Race

Post  STOO01 on Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:56 am

Blazers had an understrengh team for the game versus the empire but i think they said the same won all the singles and a double to be 9-0 up lav fucked up the doubles and the final frame was not played as the empire team conceded.
thats the first time i've been in the empire for ages it has a new table plenty of room good venue (burgers to munch nice one)

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:50 am

Great night for the buck tonight with the A team getting a good win at blazers. Not a hard match for us in the end against the empire, all due respect to them we were quite poor all round but won 9-2 anyway.

Douglas almost did us a favour too but the denn were always gonna be too strong in the doubles.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:08 pm

had a feeling blazers would have an understrength team last nyt with brian not making it and never sure if skins is gona show up or not lol!
seen the team they feilded against the empire last week and there was quite a few players who are just guys who make up the numbers when the team is short...good win for the buck A tho and helps us stay above blazers and gives us a little breathin space now Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:40 am

blazers have still to play buck b fo, and am sure the buck will drop points else where

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:22 pm

MeatHead wrote:blazers have still to play buck b fo, and am sure the buck will drop points else where

yea it aint over yet anyways, still reckon we can give brig a run for their money if we r at full strength when we play them and it can go either way when we play blazers.
ill probs ask for the nyts off work for the games against the big teams in the league but thats probably all ill be managing for the rest o the season unfortunately Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:45 pm

bambooozled wrote:
MeatHead wrote:blazers have still to play buck b fo, and am sure the buck will drop points else where

yea it aint over yet anyways, still reckon we can give brig a run for their money if we r at full strength when we play them and it can go either way when we play blazers.
ill probs ask for the nyts off work for the games against the big teams in the league but thats probably all ill be managing for the rest o the season unfortunately Wink

Don't think we can go the rest of the season winning every game. We've still to play balzers brig and winnie b, but even 3 points from 9 there could be enough to keep our position we'll see. I still think the Brig will be under pressure at the buck whether they admit it or not, all it would take was for us to beat them and anything can happen in the last game against the den.

Aye it is unfortunate that scott won't be there for some games wink wink.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:30 am

I'm begining to think its a good thing Bamboo missing matches, seems he is even asking people if he's a blazers or buck b player... wjat kinda answer were you looking for of o meathead bamboo, it was a puzzling thing to ask!
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:47 am

is that a wee tiff occuring at the buck lol. tht ur players not happy wi u scott, wi u sayin if ur a buck or blazer lol. seems like a few o the top teams are losing players for next year, by the sounds o it a thnk the brig are jus gonna have the same team so if players from other top teams are goin elsewhere its no really gonna make it much harder for the brig.

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:01 am

oh its a constant tiff at the buck wi bambii lol! get used tae it Wink Aye it does seem tho that there are a lot of players moving in the summer from blazers? den a? buck b? etc but it looks like consistency of team could hand it to the brig all over again???
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:23 pm

There will be no buck b next year but not because of tiffs lol. Becuase the buck is being sold and none of us live in buckhind! lol. I'm signing for the millfield again haha.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:38 pm

braw that keeps lwb oota the way! lol!
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:50 pm

redbeard wrote:braw that keeps lwb oota the way! lol!

The glue that holds it all together, you boys will be phoning me every thursday from now till doomsday! lol. And I'll be hiding in the garden of the millfield playing pool on a nintendo DS pirat

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:28 pm

Good night last night at the windsor.

Think we won 9-2 after losing 1 singles and having to give the last frame cause scott didn't get back from dunfermline on time. Who said 6-5? who said 9-2 to the windsor? Wink

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:35 am

Aye a good night for sure, the winnie A were a lil unfortunate to get beat by such a big margin. Not bad sandwiches either, and to be fair the only reason i signed up for the league was the free grub Very Happy pirat Anybody ken if the tassie showed up at the den?
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:49 am

League results and table updated for the 3 april games just in time for this weeks games Sleep

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:52 am

Buck B 7 - 4 Toll Bar. Nae Worries, and last i heard the Buck A were winning 5 - 4 C'mon the mighty Bucks!!!! lol! How'd blazers get on tonight?!?
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:54 am

after the vice captain made a cunt of it things went smoothly and won 9-2 eh lav

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Heard the Buck A beat the Windsor B but not 100% sure.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright on Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Aye Buck A beat us 6-5. It was just one of those nights, I put the white in with my last red, Simon potted the black and the white, Connor should have won too pale We've lost too many games this season that we really should have won!!

Still no complaints, Buck won fair and square and we have no-one to blame but ourselves, also the Buck A guys are sound like. Think were at Blazers next week. That's another tough one like, hopefully we can bounce back!!

ayeright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:58 pm

Aye hate ta say i told you so...... seems only me n meathead had straight heads on lol It really was a fixture that coulda went either way, but its hard to beat a team like the A's who can play, they're on good form, and they just play for the fun of it, well all accept jim mc Evil or Very Mad lol
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BABA on Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:47 am

do any of our users think that if the league is tied at the end of the season the playoff match should be played at a neutral venue? thumbs up

Birthday : 1970-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:42 am

well in the past a play-off has been 2 legged home and away whats wrong with that. if it is a draw at the end of the season Surprised

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:30 am

if its a tie it should be played at a neutral venue, not over two legs tho. thats wat a think

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:21 am

or what about using the 2 games already played between the 2 to decide the league

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:33 am

If it's already setup as a home and away 2 leg tie then I'd have thought that was ok, but I'd also think that if the two teams involved agreed that 1 match at a neutral venue would be better then why not. Personally I think it would be great to get a proper match venue and play it in one night. Through the back at maxwells on a decent table, that would be good as I think it could draw a decent wee crowd thanks to this forum.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top