League Race

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League Race

Post  STOO01 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:10 am

Blazers turned up at the kirkland and they had 2 players then lav went round and asked everyone in the pub if they wanted a game eventuly they had reserves as well blazers won some close frames to win the singles 7-1 in the end and conceded the doubles for a 7-4 win
argyle done the double over the brig and won 6-5 not a dodgy table to blame this time surely. it now sets up a title decider at the den next week between the den 'a and brig for the title should be a cracking game if you can get away from your own fixture.

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Good news stoo, if we both go watch it we still finish joint 3rd Laughing. Seriously it's hard enough getting a good place to watch the game when it's just a normal thursday! I'll be on big Pete's shoulders at 5-5 lol!

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re : hahahahahahaha league race

Post  the waterboy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:29 am

Been away for a couple of days due to work commitments and was surprised to hear that the BRIG HAD LOST 6 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! - 5 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad TO THE ARGYLE
Anyway thats enough of the piss taking have had enough of that today ( seen a couple of the brig team ).......... from what they were saying the den might be in for a couple of surprises in their team line - up in the form of Comrie and Sanders............anybody heard about this ( bullseye ) ?????
the waterboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:17 pm

LWB wrote:Good news stoo, if we both go watch it we still finish joint 3rd Laughing. Seriously it's hard enough getting a good place to watch the game when it's just a normal thursday! I'll be on big Pete's shoulders at 5-5 lol!

does blazers not finish higher up on alphabetical order lwb?? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:16 pm

maximus wrote:Been away for a couple of days due to work commitments and was surprised to hear that the BRIG HAD LOST 6 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! - 5 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad TO THE ARGYLE
Anyway thats enough of the piss taking have had enough of that today ( seen a couple of the brig team ).......... from what they were saying the den might be in for a couple of surprises in their team line - up in the form of Comrie and Sanders............anybody heard about this ( bullseye ) ?????

i would exspect brig and den to field there best possible sides at the den on thursday night ,
if anyone fi the sunbeams on this site do youz wanna start on thursday early at blazers say 7 or 7.30 Question

Bampot wrote:
LWB wrote:Good news stoo, if we both go watch it we still finish joint 3rd Laughing. Seriously it's hard enough getting a good place to watch the game when it's just a normal thursday! I'll be on big Pete's shoulders at 5-5 lol!

frame difference blazers are slightly better at the moment but that wont matter as it dosent go by that or alphabetical order if we both win on thursday then were 3rd and get the same points money a fair season for both i think but still 9 points of the top of the league and 6 behind second the same points difference as last season for blazers with 3 points less overall if we win on thursday
bambi with your avator picture do you think your the big fish in this league Fishing

bullseye0 wrote:Lets just hope it doesnt come to a tie then. The season is f***** too long as it is.
it seems its worse than that its like celtic getting the chance to win the spl after rangers had to many games or just fuked it

Admin

Back to top Go down

re : title race

Post  the waterboy on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:20 am

stoo reckons that the game between the den and the brig will be a cracker.....would not bet on that as dummmies were spat out after the match with the argyle.....with team selection being called into play..... seems like there is a split in the team.....this can only hinder the brig chances and enhance the dens chances of winning the league !!!!!!! ..." CMON "
the waterboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:34 am

Bampot wrote:

The transfer saga continues eh lol. You want your new team to finish above the old one eh? lol! I heard a rumour that Blazers will play Bampot once and drop him for the rest of the season, any truth to this Razz.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:57 am

LWB wrote:
Bampot wrote:

The transfer saga continues eh lol. You want your new team to finish above the old one eh? lol! I heard a rumour that Blazers will play Bampot once and drop him for the rest of the season, any truth to this Razz.

lwb your a bad man for suggesting sutch a thing Suspect

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:03 am

maximus wrote:stoo reckons that the game between the den and the brig will be a cracker.....would not bet on that as dummmies were spat out after the match with the argyle.....with team selection being called into play..... seems like there is a split in the team.....this can only hinder the brig chances and enhance the dens chances of winning the league !!!!!!! ..." CMON "

no i dont think it will be a cracker but there will be arguments and if there nothing funnier when it dont involve yourself is players moaning and complaining about decicions remember chalkgate, argyle tablegate, the den with - brodie, mchale. brig with - white, bradley they boys will be falling out about something garanteed.
but in the end our league will be decided on thursday night unless theres a protest whats the odds on that happening ,brilliant can't wait.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:52 am

STOO01 wrote:
lwb your a bad man for suggesting sutch a thing Suspect

I'm just winding his ticket Stoo, you guys will have a great team next year good luck to you. I think next year will be the most interesting season at the top end for a long time as it seems like 3 teams will have a genuine chance of winning it.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:24 am

STOO01 wrote:
maximus wrote:stoo reckons that the game between the den and the brig will be a cracker.....would not bet on that as dummmies were spat out after the match with the argyle.....with team selection being called into play..... seems like there is a split in the team.....this can only hinder the brig chances and enhance the dens chances of winning the league !!!!!!! ..." CMON "

no i dont think it will be a cracker but there will be arguments and if there nothing funnier when it dont involve yourself is players moaning and complaining about decicions remember chalkgate, argyle tablegate, the den with - brodie, mchale. brig with - white, bradley they boys will be falling out about something garanteed.
but in the end our league will be decided on thursday night unless theres a protest whats the odds on that happening ,brilliant can't wait.

Av never complained or argued on ANY decisions in ma life Stoo -boy. The brig are actually going struggle on thursday for a team why why because Deek, Craig and Stevie Haswell are not going to be there and Belly is playing golf. Wedderburn may not be back from England on time and Im working in Aberdeen on thursday till 6.30 so will be late Sad Sad Sad Sad Big Jims goin to phone Davy Comrie and Ben Saunders but this is a long shot. Ah hope the traffic is not too heavy on the way home affraid affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by bullseye0 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:31 am

Laughing did you here that forum sean bradley the quiet man good one, so the brig are conceding the league already aw well wont bother turning up for the den inn sing along then.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:38 am

STOO01 wrote:Laughing did you here that forum sean bradley the quiet man good one, so the brig are conceding the league already aw well wont bother turning up for the den inn sing along then.

Hey Stoo am a kind o pist aff at this coz it is the brigs biggest game o the season and a few big players are unavailable. They could have had their holidays after the season is over - selfish cunts. confused confused To come this far and possibly lose the league on the last day coz of a weakened team will be just pish. Am gaw try and get someone to cover me at work on thursday or take a sickie. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:45 am

i agree with the lengh of the season thing its just fucked up the teams chances, blazers have had to do without players in recent weeks with players on holiday but its not as important as what has turned into a title decider with the den.
i would like to apologize for some of the spelling from myself i need a dictionary or have a break fi the drink for a while. No

Admin

Back to top Go down

re : league race

Post  the waterboy on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:06 am

so the rumours might be true then bullseye that the brig may have problems with team selection for thursday night .....also bullseye I dont think I would have said that I was working in Aberdeen as the den inn boys might blow up the tay bridge to keep you out of fife for good lol!
the waterboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:23 am

maximus wrote:so the rumours might be true then bullseye that the brig may have problems with team selection for thursday night .....also bullseye I dont think I would have said that I was working in Aberdeen as the den inn boys might blow up the tay bridge to keep you out of fife for good lol!

Who do you play for Maximus?

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 am

bullseye0 wrote:
maximus wrote:so the rumours might be true then bullseye that the brig may have problems with team selection for thursday night .....also bullseye I dont think I would have said that I was working in Aberdeen as the den inn boys might blow up the tay bridge to keep you out of fife for good lol!

Who do you play for Maximus?

i would guess its Brig or Den ok sherlock

Admin

Back to top Go down

re : league race

Post  the waterboy on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:00 am

stoo your not on the 8 ball matey .....u reckon I play for either the brig or the den inn scratch ..... like yourself we to are trying to get an early start on thursday night to get down and see all the shananigans clown jocolor geek , going on !
the waterboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:16 am

maximus wrote:stoo your not on the 8 ball matey .....u reckon I play for either the brig or the den inn scratch ..... like yourself we to are trying to get an early start on thursday night to get down and see all the shananigans clown jocolor geek , going on !

I'll put 20 on Ian.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE : league race

Post  the waterboy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:56 am

LWB reckons 20 on Ian.....who the f*** is Ian.....? scratch
the waterboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:56 am

maximus wrote:LWB reckons 20 on Ian.....who the f*** is Ian.....? scratch

Yes that's where my money is, you know what would be a good clue? how about your email address you used to register with the site scratch

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re : who is maximus?

Post  the waterboy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:25 am

LWB wrote:

Yes that's where my money is, you know what would be a good clue? how about your email address you used to register with the site scratch

diddly diddly doo..... lwb wants a clue..... " PKCRWS " scratch
the waterboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 am

Who the f*** is Maximus? affraid affraid If you dont actually play pool Maxi then where do you drink????????? drunken drunken drunken I seen a couple of faces at the 100 ball final and my guess is that you are from Methilhill and possibly an ex - Douglas player.

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:19 am

No clue asked for or wanted mate cheers though! Very Happy

Last game in the pool league for me on thursday night! It's been good playing for about 76 different pubs and having a laugh in all of them!

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ayeright on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 am

last game for good?

Surely you mean just for this season??

ayeright

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content