League Race

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:48 am

maximus wrote:
LWB wrote:
maximus wrote:LWB reckons 20 on Ian.....who the f*** is Ian.....? scratch

Yes that's where my money is, you know what would be a good clue? how about your email address you used to register with the site scratch



diddly diddly doo..... lwb wants a clue..... " PKCRWS " scratch

PKCRWS - PacK CRisps Worcester Sauce?? Laughing random......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:49 am

ayeright wrote:last game for good?

Surely you mean just for this season??

lwb's retiring from pool.....he (like minty) has decided he isnt a pool player....he's a snooker player lol! lol!
only difference is minty won the singles before he retired Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Sean on Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:21 am

Bampot wrote:
ayeright wrote:last game for good?

Surely you mean just for this season??

lwb's retiring from pool.....he (like minty) has decided he isnt a pool player....he's a snooker player lol! lol!
only difference is minty won the singles before he retired Wink

Minty is one of the BEST players that has played in the levenmouth pool league in my opinion and if he had the heart to play regular he could have been THE BEST. We all know that Mints doesnt give a f**k about the game and is just there for a bit of fun. I remember when he was playing years ago when Paddy was in his team at Denbeath club he had this home made cue that was more oval than round and he was awesome with it.

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  LWB on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:16 am

Bampot wrote:
ayeright wrote:last game for good?

Surely you mean just for this season??

lwb's retiring from pool.....he (like minty) has decided he isnt a pool player....he's a snooker player lol! lol!
only difference is minty won the singles before he retired Wink

Aye? except I play snooker once a year? lol. Will still play pool sometimes just not on a thursday night Razz.

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re :league race

Post  the waterboy on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:44 am

Bampot wrote:
maximus wrote:
LWB wrote:
maximus wrote:LWB reckons 20 on Ian.....who the f*** is Ian.....? scratch

Yes that's where my money is, you know what would be a good clue? how about your email address you used to register with the site scratch



diddly diddly doo..... lwb wants a clue..... " PKCRWS " scratch

PKCRWS - PacK CRisps Worcester Sauce?? Laughing random......

well bampot this is the first time I have heard from you..... W - it certainly aint worcester..... anyway enough of this palava , everybody seems to be guessing the score of the den v brig match........................ well hear comes my guess ?
den inn 6 brig 6 with a well disputed offside penalty 7 minutes into injury time followed by an own goal to equalise just before the final whistle by bandit (billy boy ) who incidently peeled the oranges just before half time in his pocket. lol!
avatar
the waterboy

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-04-30
Location : GUROEVT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Sean on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:09 am

Hey Maxi do you play in the league or are you one of the den inn or Buck B entourage.

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  LWB on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 am

bullseye0 wrote:Hey Maxi do you play in the league or are you one of the den inn or Buck B entourage.

When did the buck B get an entourage bully?? We must have got 9 players about twice Razz

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Sean on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:27 am

I know Im maybe on the wrong page for this but does anyone know for certain if there is goin to be any ENTERTAINMENT at this years presentation? I remember a while back when there were no comedian or stripper at the buck and after the prize giving it emptied like an ashtray in a hurricane. It would be pretty crap if that was the case.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Sean on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:29 am

LWB wrote:
bullseye0 wrote:Hey Maxi do you play in the league or are you one of the den inn or Buck B entourage.

When did the buck B get an entourage bully?? We must have got 9 players about twice Razz

Oh sorry if Ive misunderstood mate but I always thought the Buck B had brothers of cousins of brothers as well as the regulars. Surprised Surprised

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  LWB on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:17 pm

bullseye0 wrote:I know Im maybe on the wrong page for this but does anyone know for certain if there is goin to be any ENTERTAINMENT at this years presentation? I remember a while back when there were no comedian or stripper at the buck and after the prize giving it emptied like an ashtray in a hurricane. It would be pretty crap if that was the case.

There's no strippers Sad, very disappointed.

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  redbeard on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 pm

no strippers, no comedian, no band... bit o grub and they'll put the heating on for a change, and play some cd's, the place is gonnae empty quicker than bambii in a hooker! lol!
avatar
redbeard

Posts : 190
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : Leven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Sean on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:06 am

redbeard wrote:no strippers, no comedian, no band... bit o grub and they'll put the heating on for a change, and play some cd's, the place is gonnae empty quicker than bambii in a hooker! lol!


F***s sake I thought that the establishment that secured the presentation would have organised SOMETHING. They will be getting plenty of revenue over the bar if that was the case. A few people who have their own businesses don't seem to think very business like. I guarantee that the Brig entourage will not stay too long. No No No

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  LWB on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:51 am

bullseye0 wrote:
F***s sake I thought that the establishment that secured the presentation would have organised SOMETHING. They will be getting plenty of revenue over the bar if that was the case. A few people who have their own businesses don't seem to think very business like. I guarantee that the Brig entourage will not stay too long. No No No

Most of our team won't be there probably, and the few that do go won't stay long considering there's no entertainment. I'm sure many teams will be the same.

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Sean on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:38 am

LWB wrote:
bullseye0 wrote:
F***s sake I thought that the establishment that secured the presentation would have organised SOMETHING. They will be getting plenty of revenue over the bar if that was the case. A few people who have their own businesses don't seem to think very business like. I guarantee that the Brig entourage will not stay too long. No No No

Most of our team won't be there probably, and the few that do go won't stay long considering there's no entertainment. I'm sure many teams will be the same.

Youse are just as well goin coz there are CASH raffle prizes to be won and combine that with the points money then youse can get quite drunken drunken drunken. Must be at least 5 players from a team to be able to take part in it though

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:03 am

if theres no entertainment then we should all go and collect out money then hit dawsons, hae a wee puggy thn doon the shoreheed wi oor bucky. all in favour give me an oooha meathead!!!!! lol where is the awards night anyway?? lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 am

btw a dae drink bucky jus before someone picks up on tht lol am a lambrini lad!!! lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

re : presentation

Post  the waterboy on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:57 am

buckfast..... lambrini..... are youz all gay.....smirnoff black & irn bru that is a mans drink geek
avatar
the waterboy

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-04-30
Location : GUROEVT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  STOO01 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:00 am

maximus wrote:buckfast..... lambrini..... are youz all gay.....smirnoff black & irn bru that is a mans drink geek

what you drink black label vodka, i must know you i kin every body that drink blacky.
no comment about that other guy wi the gay drinking habits Embarassed

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  the waterboy on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 am

STOO01 wrote:
maximus wrote:buckfast..... lambrini..... are youz all gay.....smirnoff black & irn bru that is a mans drink geek

what you drink black label vodka, i must know you i kin every body that drink blacky.
no comment about that other guy wi the gay drinking habits Embarassed

red , blue ,black, what does it matter as long as it has OFF at the end.....
also you do know me affraid
avatar
the waterboy

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-04-30
Location : GUROEVT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re :league race

Post  the waterboy on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:53 am

bullseye0 wrote:
LWB wrote:
bullseye0 wrote:Hey Maxi do you play in the league or are you one of the den inn or Buck B entourage.

When did the buck B get an entourage bully?? We must have got 9 players about twice Razz

Oh sorry if Ive misunderstood mate but I always thought the Buck B had brothers of cousins of brothers as well as the regulars. Surprised Surprised

bullseye thats called " inbreeding " no infact thats called " against the law " , anyway getting back to my previous post.....stoo take notice 10 bet on RUSSIA ,the place where they make the real vodka. drunken drunken
avatar
the waterboy

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-04-30
Location : GUROEVT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Sean on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:05 am

maximus wrote:
bullseye0 wrote:
LWB wrote:
bullseye0 wrote:Hey Maxi do you play in the league or are you one of the den inn or Buck B entourage.

When did the buck B get an entourage bully?? We must have got 9 players about twice Razz

Oh sorry if Ive misunderstood mate but I always thought the Buck B had brothers of cousins of brothers as well as the regulars. Surprised Surprised

bullseye thats called " inbreeding " no infact thats called " against the law " , anyway getting back to my previous post.....stoo take notice 10 bet on RUSSIA ,the place where they make the real vodka. drunken drunken


Well Maxi if people want to do these things then so be it, - its their own private lives and if they want to in -breed let them get on with it. We are playing the den inn in the final game 2moro Maxi so are you goin to be there so I can id you. I may even buy you a pint drunken with my royal ascot winnings. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  STOO01 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:33 am

I'll be there looking for brodie999 who ever he is eh maxi Cool

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:04 am

STOO01 wrote:I'll be there looking for brodie999 who ever he is eh maxi Cool

well done to the brig glad to hear you's beat the den (i just hope its true) Cool cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  LWB on Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Bampot wrote:
STOO01 wrote:I'll be there looking for brodie999 who ever he is eh maxi Cool

well done to the brig glad to hear you's beat the den (i just hope its true) Cool cheers

Aren't half of your new team mates denn players? lol!

I bet it was a good night in the denn though, wish I'd went down! Well done to the brig boys, unlucky the denn.

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:24 pm

LWB wrote:
Bampot wrote:
STOO01 wrote:I'll be there looking for brodie999 who ever he is eh maxi Cool

well done to the brig glad to hear you's beat the den (i just hope its true) Cool cheers

Aren't half of your new team mates denn players? lol!

I bet it was a good night in the denn though, wish I'd went down! Well done to the brig boys, unlucky the denn.

maybe so but still after the "cheating incident" with den inn v millfield back in the day i just never want to see them win the league Wink
no team should be that desperate in a social league Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: League Race

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum