INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP 2013

Post  STOO01 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:11 am

Names are now being taken for entry into IM2013. These are events run by the Scottish Pool Association (SPA), with local qualifiers taking place in each region in order to qualify for finals at venues throughout Scotland.
The local qualifiers for East of Fife, going on previous years, will probably be over 3 qualifying rounds for each individual tournament and matches are generally played over a best of 11 format.
The SPA will carry out the qualifying draws for each event. Once draws are released, I will contact all players with dates for which matches need to be played by. Info of this will be sent by text to each individual player and in addition to this all the info will be placed on the Glenrothes Pool League Facebook page.
The entry fee is £30, which gives players entry into 7 IM tournaments. Payment needs to reach me by Sunday 25th November. Failure to pay by this date, will mean that you will not be entered into the tournaments.
At this time I donít have the dates for the 7 IM finals as these havenít been released by the SPA.
If interested or if you require more information contact Kris Cairns on 07841659730 or alternatively post your interest on the Glenrothes Pool League Facebook page.
During next year, there will be an opportunity to play in the Scottish Singles and Grassroots. Entry to these tournaments will be £5 per event. Names and entry fees to these 2 events will not be required until next year. Even if you play in the IMís, there is no requirement to play in these 2 additional events.
Please note, that if you commit to playing IMís in East of Fife, you cannot play super league pool for another region.
As I have said previously, any queries just give me a phone.
Cheers.

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top