cash game any1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: cash game any1

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:59 am

i al see if he fancies a game of 100 ball for 50 u think he will b interested in that or is he a straight pool man?

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:03 am

IanMurray wrote:i al see if he fancies a game of 100 ball for 50 u think he will b interested in that or is he a straight pool man?

he just set up a 75 ball tournament in this league with players from all the top teams inclding yours lol think baba, bandit, mike and maybe more are in it. so I'd say he likes it lol!. But hey I don't wanna speak for him too much...

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:59 am

sorry for the long wait for a reply from me ian but havent been on the internet at all since last time i posted coz of work and had 2 competitions to play in on sunday afternoon then sunday night.....ended up winning both surprisingly Cool

250 takes me out of it tho i wouldnt ever put that much money on pool as thats when it changes from social (slightly competitive) pool to really serious stuff and i cant be arsed with that part of the game mate but i would play a 50 match. i do like 100 ball but would rather play u at straight pool to b honest.....again id be wanting to play at the buck tho....dont like the dead cushion at the den inn lol!

ian if ur wanting a big money match for 250 quid i know a few people who would take u up on that from thru in this league....players like: ivan thompson, martin jones, mark reid, lee milne..........if u want i could give them a shout about it if ur interested and see what i can do to get sum1 up for it??
do u know any of those guys i mentioned?

Back to top Go down

ians 500 money match

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:51 am

ok ian ive got someone from the DDPL interested in playing this match against you....if u still fancy it.......will speak to u on thursday about it and im sure he would probably play u anywhere u want but who knows.....ill speak to him after ive seen urself Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:15 am

to b honest i aint to keen on playin unknowns but let me know his name and il get back to u but if not me il put the money up for dico to play him if your man will b up for it. as for your list of names i work with mark reids bro and know i aint at his standard yet and if the rest of them r as good as him i wouldnt fancy my chances but if any of them fancy a game against dico we could arrange that i enjoy watchin a good money match.as for our game i dont mind the buck we can talk on thurs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dico on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:16 am

Scott who have got to play ian?
Since you dont have the bottle to play him!! Smile

Dico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:29 pm

Dico wrote:Scott who have got to play ian?

You a bit short of cash mate? Right boys let club together and get alan some tinned beans and a sleeping bag, we pool players gotta look after eachother jocolor

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dico on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:13 pm

look lee this is nothing to do with me. its ian who is looking for a money match.
I cant mind the last time i even played pool! think ian made it clear that he was looking to play some1 in the leven league. so why did scott go to dunfermilne and ask guys if they wanted to play him? Mad
Hope the denn inn hump use Very Happy

Dico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Dico wrote:look lee this is nothing to do with me. its ian who is looking for a money match.
I cant mind the last time i even played pool! think ian made it clear that he was looking to play some1 in the leven league. so why did scott go to dunfermilne and ask guys if they wanted to play him? Mad

he asked guys in dunfermline while he was there as ian was looking for a game, he was trying to do him a favour because as you know it's not easy to get a money match here. ian doesn't want to play them which is totally understandable, nobody wants to bet against guys they've never seen play. I'm just winding you up alan don't take it personally mate. you don't need to defend yourself for getting involved as you did. and personally I think it's a shame you're not playing pool.

As for the denn humping us, the memory of playing them last year at the 3ways with a far worse team will keep our heads up!

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:40 am

Dico wrote:look lee this is nothing to do with me. its ian who is looking for a money match.

Carefull Scott, i think Dico is the only one allowed to speak for Ian?

C'mon the mighty Buck B all the pressure has got to be on the Den i would reckon, the last 2 games we played and all that seporated us was a point each time, and the last time we lost we werent at full strength. Then den want to win the league, and we just play and win for shits n giggles. I know which team will be more gutted if they lose... Basketball
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:46 am

redbeard wrote:

Carefull Scott, i think Dico is the only one allowed to speak for Ian?

C'mon the mighty Buck B all the pressure has got to be on the Den i would reckon, the last 2 games we played and all that seporated us was a point each time, and the last time we lost we werent at full strength. Then den want to win the league, and we just play and win for shits n giggles. I know which team will be more gutted if they lose... Basketball

Personally I just go for the food and drink lol. Best exaplme was the first doubles game against the argyll when we were 5-3 down. I did my absoloute best to put my doubles partner off but the wee pwick seemed to like it lol. nah we have a laugh with it and nobody thought we'd have a chance to challenge for 3rd this year so we've done ok for a bunch of alsorans.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dico on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:07 am

C'mon the mighty buck b lol!
A team that has never won fuck all!!

Dico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BABA on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:12 am

dico,how big is youre spoon?
BABA

Birthday : 1970-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:17 am

Dico wrote:C'mon the mighty buck b lol!
A team that has never won fuck all!!

That's quite gutting, imagine never winning a single trophy...in half a season before any finals are played. Mon the pie eatin beer drinkin alsorans! Basketball cheers

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:16 am

Dico wrote:Scott who have got to play ian?

i never got anyone to play ian i just asked if anyone fancied a challenge from a leven eague player and ivan thomson replied, u will know him but if ian doesnt wana play its kl......as for me not having the guts....i think u know its about not aving that kinda cash to play with as i have already said id play him for 50.
there is money match days in hustlers every month or 2, the next one is on march the 9th......if any of you's fancies it??
ive got 150 worth of matches arranged so far for that day Laughing

in saying that if i was to win them all........id put that cash up against an but its unlikely since iv got matches against players like ivan thomson myself too (friendly money) tho Laughing

as for the buck b never won anything......half a season......and altho we would enjoy winnin trophy's...we arent obsessed with it and only come out for some pool and a bit banter......the den inn still havent beaten the brig to the league lol!
i reckon if they didnt take the eague so seriously they would be winning the league but hey....thats only my opinion Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Dico on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:27 am

the buck, 3ways where ever use have played in the league use have never won anything. But use talk like use are the best team!!

Dico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:12 am

Dico wrote:the buck, 3ways where ever use have played in the league use have never won anything. But use talk like use are the best team!!

aye we all think we are the best....uv hit the nail on the head there......were not the team obsessed with winning the league.....nor will we ever be

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Dico wrote:the buck, 3ways where ever use have played in the league use have never won anything. But use talk like use are the best team!!

Wind him up and watch him go eh lol. Don't think anyone else really cares what we say including ourselves. I'm quite surprised you're so bothered about anything we'd have to say but whatever gets you through the long days jocolor.

Mon the buck b, the best team ever to walk the face of the earth! or something like that scratch

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:48 pm

LWB wrote:

Wind him up and watch him go eh lol. Don't think anyone else really cares what we say including ourselves. I'm quite surprised you're so bothered about anything we'd have to say but whatever gets you through the long days jocolor.

Mon the buck b, the best team ever to walk the face of the earth! or something like that scratch
lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:53 am

Hey dico, bamboozled,lwb can yiz have dicussions that relate to the topic header or create one and stop bamin each other up dummy

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:42 am

STOO01 wrote:Hey dico, bamboozled,lwb can yiz have dicussions that relate to the topic header or create one and stop bamin each other up dummy

reckon ya should just delete the whole topic anyways stoo Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Sorry Ian you made the topic and we turned it in to a bit of a farse geek. Our bad stoo we'll keep it clean mate Very Happy

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

money games

Post  STOO01 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:29 am

i hear there was a couple of matches after the doubles finished in the brig.
Deek beat Baba (50)
Deek beat Murray (100) Leven

Deek the guvnor on the night then

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:35 am

STOO01 wrote:i hear there was a couple of matches after the doubles finished in the brig.
Deek beat Baba (50)

Wonder if Ian tried to bet 250 or 500 then. Tough player to beat, I'll stick to betting for fun on MMA fights I think.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:27 am

LWB wrote:
STOO01 wrote:i hear there was a couple of matches after the doubles finished in the brig.
Deek beat Baba (50)

Wonder if Ian tried to bet 250 or 500 then. Tough player to beat, I'll stick to betting for fun on MMA fights I think.

I won money money from Ian before the doubles started last night as well.. 2 AT DOMINOES lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top