hustlers summer singles league 08.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hustlers summer singles league 08.....

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:41 am

Hustlers Summer League. Tuesday Nights.
Prize Fund 1000 minimum (based on 32 Players).(more welcome)prize fund goes up the more that enter

Entry fee: 25.per player

10 weeks: 3rd June till 5th August.
2 weeks catch up: (any of the 10 weeks)

Format: 6 frames, up to 3 games per week.per player

Entries and fees by 2nd May.

Entry Fees direct to to Hustlers.

ok guys i have copied this from the hustlers website to see if anyone through here is interested in entering this, if you are give me a shout as i have entered this and there is a high demand so we are looking at 48- possibly 64 now going to be in this and the prize money is obviously going to be high.
i know its a bit away.....but i drive through so would be willing to take a few players through if interested. Wink

Back to top Go down

Re: hustlers summer singles league 08.....

Post  joebuck on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:18 am

Aye Bamboo this could be a go for me, let me know whatever info there is and I will see, thought of 3 nights a week put me off at first but when u think of it the leagues r finished and so will the singles leagues so might be a good idea to keep going through the summer Question

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

final info on summer singes in hustlers....

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:01 am

New and final format...

32 players in 4 groups of 8
play 2 matches per week = 7 weeks
3/6 - 15/7 + 22/7 catch-up

Top 6 go through to round 2

4 groups of 6 (re-drawn)
2 matches per week = 5 weeks
29/7 - 26/8 - no catch up

Top 4 to progress to finals knock-out night on 2/9

sorry it too so long to reply joe i never noticed u had replied on this forum but ive already paid so my place is confirmed in this anyways, jamie simpson i think is putting himself in for this and maybe brian thomson too....should be a good league to keep us going till the league starts again.
if anyone else wants in get back to me asap as u only guarantee ur place once uv paid ur 25 and given ur name Wink

Back to top Go down

summer league in leven please

Post  STOO01 on Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:24 pm

this is a ok idea the summer league but most boys dinni want to go all the way through to dunfermline to play pool they would rather have a couple of pints in their local or a pub near (in the district) but still have a few jars on a hot summer evening and a bit banter with the opposition.
i think a summer league in leven would be best for us we would need ideas for the format the 5 man team was the summer cup here before, what about a six man team if a draw then the 2 teams pick there best player for a play off ,i think only 2 teams playing at each venue would be best with a draw last 16 knockout.
does it have to be teams in the league or is someone gonna have an allstar team type thing a leven team or methil team or a simpson team fi the tassie Laughing
prize money or trophy maybe just 1 per player entry.with our league running probably from august to end of june there aint much time for the summer cup - july (probably the longest league in europe) then the spl

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:06 pm

STOO01 wrote:this is a ok idea the summer league but most boys dinni want to go all the way through to dunfermline to play pool they would rather have a couple of pints in their local or a pub near (in the district) but still have a few jars on a hot summer evening and a bit banter with the opposition.
i think a summer league in leven would be best for us we would need ideas for the format the 5 man team was the summer cup here before, what about a six man team if a draw then the 2 teams pick there best player for a play off ,i think only 2 teams playing at each venue would be best with a draw last 16 knockout.
does it have to be teams in the league or is someone gonna have an allstar team type thing a leven team or methil team or a simpson team fi the tassie Laughing
prize money or trophy maybe just 1 per player entry.with our league running probably from august to end of june there aint much time for the summer cup - july (probably the longest league in europe) then the spl

Aye Leven summer league. Good news there's a thread for this already.

That reminds me, there was a guy in weavers on wednesday night asking if anyone in leven was interested in putting in 5 man teams for a big competition with other teams from around fife I think. I was reffin at the time so I didn't hear that much about it, but maybe Bundy did??? I know that the teams must be made up of players already playing for the same pub which is a wee snag for most. Anway if anyone is interested I'll try and see what the story is.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:46 pm

LWB wrote:
STOO01 wrote:this is a ok idea the summer league but most boys dinni want to go all the way through to dunfermline to play pool they would rather have a couple of pints in their local or a pub near (in the district) but still have a few jars on a hot summer evening and a bit banter with the opposition.

Aye Leven summer league. Good news there's a thread for this already.

That reminds me, there was a guy in weavers on wednesday night asking if anyone in leven was interested in putting in 5 man teams for a big competition with other teams from around fife I think. I was reffin at the time so I didn't hear that much about it, but maybe Bundy did??? I know that the teams must be made up of players already playing for the same pub which is a wee snag for most. Anway if anyone is interested I'll try and see what the story is.

Theres a five man thing later this year i reckon this is what it could be about but theres only soo many places and i was told they get snapped up quick as u have boys from glasgow etc all entering and coming thru. its a good idea but i really doubt there will be places left for us to enter a team anyways....

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm

[quote="LWB"][quote="STOO01"]this is a ok idea the summer league but most boys dinni want to go all the way through to dunfermline to play pool they would rather have a couple of pints in their local or a pub near (in the district) but still have a few jars on a hot summer evening and a bit banter with the opposition.

Aye Leven summer league. Good news there's a thread for this already. [quote="LWB"][quote="STOO01"]

Hell yeh bugger treckkin to dunfermline, i'm liking Stoo's 6 man any team any player format, we opening a forum for signup???
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:31 am

i like it too but the prize money for thru there is always gona be better Wink altho ill never see the winners prize money thru there anyways haha Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top