Singles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which team will the singles champion come from

14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 7

Singles

Post  STOO01 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:53 am

the singles competition 1st round is 5 weeks away who is favorite this year Question

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:35 pm

STOO01 wrote:the singles competition 1st round is 5 weeks away who is favorite this year Question
nowhere near favourite but i wouldnt play in it if i didnt fancy my chances......infact if i didnt believe i was good enuf i wouldnt play pool.... lol! lol!

james anderson, baba, deek allan, skins, chris corcoran would be up at the top of my list as the favourites.......just gotta hope ya get a decent venue i think.....seem to always end up in singles on a table i am not keen on lol!

brian thomson judging by the singles league could be a dark horse for the singles at least to maybe get to the final.....havet really seen him play or play against him yet tho

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles

Post  STOO01 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:14 am

I aint gonna comment on other teams players but i think there are a few blazers players in wi a wee shout this year
Minty champion 06
Skins runner up 05 and 06
Meathead top of singles league at present
Lav semi-final 01 ya blind cu*t

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:39 am

STOO01 wrote:I aint gonna comment on other teams players but i think there are a few blazers players in wi a wee shout this year
Minty champion 06
Skins runner up 05 and 06
Meathead top of singles league at present
Lav semi-final 01 ya blind cu*t

meathead wont last up there in the singles league....he only has 1 easy game left in the run in stoo....unless u plan on folding for him that is otherwise he will be sliding soon Wink
as for the league singles skins is always up there.....whats that now....4 finals and still not won it stoo??
never see the likes of brian soutar and co in the finals of the singles.....little surprising Shocked
ill wait and see the draw before i comment on my chances but i think ive improved a lot in the last year and if i manage to keep the head im not afraid of playing anyone anymore......get the best out of the way early i say Laughing
cant wait for the singles this year....should get the draw in less than a week too i think....ca mind wen the meeting is...ill have ti check cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles

Post  LWB on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Do we get the draw for this tomorrow? if so should be some good banter here this week lol!:: . Last two years I've been put out by davie comrie and Dico in the second venue. Does it feel better to lose to good players? nut lol. Mon the easy draw Laughing

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:24 pm

LWB wrote:Do we get the draw for this tomorrow? if so should be some good banter here this week lol!:: . Last two years I've been put out by davie comrie and Dico in the second venue. Does it feel better to lose to good players? nut lol. Mon the easy draw Laughing

yes we do, spoke to guidy on thursday and the draw had been made already and he just had to double check it all to make sure it was all typed correctly. yes davie comrie put me out last year as well after i was 1-0 up and in the 2nd frame i had 1 red covering a bag and he missed a pot leaving me on the red.....but the yellow he missed went around the table and ended up snookered behind it....ended up losing that frame then the next as well....good player tho Wink
dont care who i play anymore.....i tend to do better against the better players and play crap against the worse players anyways for some reason Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles

Post  LWB on Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:30 am

bambooozled wrote:
LWB wrote:Do we get the draw for this tomorrow? if so should be some good banter here this week lol!:: . Last two years I've been put out by davie comrie and Dico in the second venue. Does it feel better to lose to good players? nut lol. Mon the easy draw Laughing

yes we do, spoke to guidy on thursday and the draw had been made already and he just had to double check it all to make sure it was all typed correctly. yes davie comrie put me out last year as well after i was 1-0 up and in the 2nd frame i had 1 red covering a bag and he missed a pot leaving me on the red.....but the yellow he missed went around the table and ended up snookered behind it....ended up losing that frame then the next as well....good player tho Wink
dont care who i play anymore.....i tend to do better against the better players and play crap against the worse players anyways for some reason Laughing

I posted that on the 24th of feb totty Basketball

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum