Open Discussions

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Open Discussions

Post  STOO01 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:25 am

den b are no mugs last season we lost to the brig,den a,3ways and away to den b so were 1 win away from finishing joint second last season. Sad
if ive no game on or finish early im the same let go to the windsor or other pub that has a top team at it thats on the way or near. Smile
3 teams at the top would be an acheivement for buck b from last season santa
STOO01
Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:46 am

we are not counting oor chickens this week against den inn B but im confident we will win with the team that we have and im sure the rest of the lads will be confident too Cool
should be a good game.....could be a long game with the brig against the den this week....might head up after oor game since a canni have a drink Crying or Very sad lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bullseye on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:19 am

Hey Stoo, I know you very well mate and you know me too so I will let you know who bullseye0 Cool really is the next time I see you down Leven or at blazers.

bullseye

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:16 pm

Stoo01 wrote:den b are no mugs last season we lost to the brig,den a,3ways and away to den b so were 1 win away from finishing joint second last season. Sad
if ive no game on or finish early im the same let go to the windsor or other pub that has a top team at it thats on the way or near. Smile
3 teams at the top would be an acheivement for buck b from last season santa

We also struggled with the denn b last season, I think I remember the legendery Mick Spencer coming up with a big win to get us out of trouble there. Only good thing is that the denn seems to be the opposite of the argyl, table is very good for the away team I think. I happily played baba in the singles league there even though I was the home player because it's a good place to have a game.

I hope we can make joint top for xmas, would be good crack for us.

Since a lot of us may be on holiday soon would it be worth trying to get a wee piss up with site users here and the guys in the singles league? And obviously a wee tourney aswell? maybe at blazers or windsor?

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:50 am

ha ha legend on the comments page what have you ever been legend for being the best barmaid its no pool anyway Wink
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:18 am

Stoo01 wrote:ha ha legend on the comments page what have you ever been legend for being the best barmaid its no pool anyway Wink

he was meaning to call himself Leg-End stoo Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:58 am

fair comments bullseye on the brig v den game ,i know who u are now good to have a brig spokes person(dont think i can spell representative) Smile
the guy belisini is that rabs nebour fi the sunbeam bullseye Wink
there are some benifits to being registered you can see all the posts you aint read yet (highlited) Cool
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:21 am

Aye thats right Stoo. He played very well and was cool throughout. The guy he played is an excellent player from kirkcaldy, do you think the den will bring in anyone from further afield since the kdy guys cant do it either Shocked lol. If I was a regular in the den then I wouldnt be happy to be dropped for an outsider everytime there is a top game on. I think there was at least half a dozen regular players left out AGAIN.
Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:18 am

Tough choice playing the kirkcaldy boys in a big game like that! hard for some teams to find the balance I suppose! Only reason I get a game for the buck is my banters decent on a thursday cause I can't play pool worth a f**k! But don't tell anyone... cheers

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:41 pm

Got a couple more links for ya. Some good reliable places to get some pool/snooker stuff.

www.uk8ball.co.uk Got my cue here, less than 70 and you can choose your weight, tip size, joint. You can also buy pretty much anything you can think of pool related.

www.parris-cues.co.uk Best cues money can buy, supposedly. Wouldn't have any idea myself but one day!

www.cuewizard.com If you have some cash and want a cue built to your own spec have a look. Also really expensive but the cues are made by Peradon. You can get one from about 90 upwards. You can get your name on the cue too if you want. James Anderson has one of these and Scott Spencer's 'Bamboo' cue is also a custom built one from here.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:14 am

aye chris and keeza were sent back up the standstead....ti think again Wink lol!

2 brilliant players but i dont think its right to bring them thru for just the big games and drop ur own players but each to their own i guess....i just think the den inn have good enough players already and shouldnt need to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:18 pm

this is for everyone anyone interested in playing in the singles league next year is invited to put there name forward for 2008 post here if interested we need 10 players from any team lav-blazers,gabs-den,dean-windsor already interested cheers
STOO01
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:25 pm

LWB wrote:Tough choice playing the kirkcaldy boys in a big game like that! hard for some teams to find the balance I suppose! Only reason I get a game for the buck is my banters decent on a thursday cause I can't play pool worth a f**k! But don't tell anyone... cheers

Can anyone else from the buck B play pool worth a f**k like? confused Oh apart from Tich? Smile ho ho ho
Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:20 pm

bullseye0 wrote:
LWB wrote:Tough choice playing the kirkcaldy boys in a big game like that! hard for some teams to find the balance I suppose! Only reason I get a game for the buck is my banters decent on a thursday cause I can't play pool worth a f**k! But don't tell anyone... cheers

Can anyone else from the buck B play pool worth a f**k like? confused Oh apart from Tich? Smile ho ho ho

James Anderson yes.....then the rest of us hit and hope Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:33 pm

bullseye0 wrote:

Don't feel too bad because tich always beats you mate! Twisted Evil . He's only had one year in our league so far and has one trophy, probably more to come. But aye James is no bad too. If there's one player in leven I wouldn't bet against that's James. Just hope they can carry the rest of our sorry asses to a decent finish!

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:47 pm

bambooozled wrote:
bullseye0 wrote:

James Anderson yes.....then the rest of us hit and hope Wink

James who?????????????? confused confused
Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:08 pm

aye james is more of a dominos player I'd say but he can play a wee bit o pool too Basketball .

Goin to be great to get the second half of the season on the go! Some great games for us at the start of the year. Gotta try do the same with the argyll and do a wee bit better with the denn. Will be interesting to see if they bring the kirkcaldy boys back.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:40 pm

LWB wrote:aye james is more of a dominos player I'd say but he can play a wee bit o pool too Basketball .

Goin to be great to get the second half of the season on the go! Some great games for us at the start of the year. Gotta try do the same with the argyll and do a wee bit better with the denn. Will be interesting to see if they bring the kirkcaldy boys back.

on thursdays performance?? lol!

Back to top Go down

Singles league.....

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:50 pm

A player has pulled out of the singles league and we are going to bring in a player to play in his place.....there will be 2 matches to catch-up as brians scores will be deleted.
Anyone know of anyone interested in playing in this post names on the singles league forum or PM me with the names Cool
will be looking to have this done tomorrow or monday at latest santa

Back to top Go down

merry xmas

Post  Sean on Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:51 am

merry xmas to all
Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:09 pm

hey bullseye im no happy wi your pic what the f**k has that to do wi pool or the team you represent you thinking o buying a new motor or what Question
happy christmas

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:58 pm

Stoo01 wrote:hey bullseye im no happy wi your pic what the f**k has that to do wi pool or the team you represent you thinking o buying a new motor or what Question
happy christmas

Av no got a picture of FORTRESS brig on ma pc yet Stoo but al get roond to it mate Smile Smile
Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transfer window

Post  LWB on Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:45 am

Bamboo was telling me he moved teams in one of the 14....thousand league's he plays in. How cool would it be if we had a transfer window in Leven! lol I know this would never ever happen and people would huff and puff but hey it would be good banter over the winter break eh!
cheers

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:18 am

LWB wrote:Bamboo was telling me he moved teams in one of the 14....thousand league's he plays in. How cool would it be if we had a transfer window in Leven! lol I know this would never ever happen and people would huff and puff but hey it would be good banter over the winter break eh!
cheers

canny do that LWB, in roughly 9 seasons id have managed to play for 18 teams then would have nowhere to go after that lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:56 am

I see next season the auld hoose windygates are signing everybody, that'll be interesting.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top