Sponsorship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sponsorship

Post  STOO01 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:26 am

The singles league is not far from completion now a couple of months to go ,we have most of the prize money in but no trophy if anyone is willing to sponsor a trophy with there name or business name on and the singles league trophy we would be interested to hear from anyone interested. of course the cup would have to be of a good standard a bit like the league singles or doubles cup. sunny

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sponsorship

Post  STOO01 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:30 am

STOO01 wrote:The singles league is not far from completion now a couple of months to go ,we have most of the prize money in but no trophy if anyone is willing to sponsor a trophy with there name or business name on and the singles league trophy we would be interested to hear from anyone interested. of course the cup would have to be of a good standard a bit like the league singles or doubles cup. sunny

by bamboozled
lwb what about ur di.......would he not be up for doing this and claiming the bk on his books? Laughing

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:24 am

No it wouldn't benefit someone in his kind of business at all. It would be better to ask people with a chippy, shop or taxi service or something like that. Obviously Bundy in not interested or he would have said something.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:26 am

ok gabs has said he would like to sponsor the singles league trophy not thought what we would engrave on the trophy maybe JATHRO'S POOL SINGLES ,we may ask the league committee to help out here as they will be buying trophys at the end of the season we could maybe get discount on cost,engraving as they will be buying a few . i could alter the league singles web site to include the jathro's logo i seen in the mail, or i could create a page with main logo and what you want customers to know about, maybe unisex hairdresser,tanning,manicures ,waxing, open-closing times dates phone number maybe a picture of the shop and one of the salon.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:42 am

STOO01 wrote:ok gabs has said he would like to sponsor the singles league trophy not thought what we would engrave on the trophy maybe JATHRO'S POOL SINGLES ,we may ask the league committee to help out here as they will be buying trophys at the end of the season we could maybe get discount on cost,engraving as they will be buying a few . i could alter the league singles web site to include the jathro's logo i seen in the mail, or i could create a page with main logo and what you want customers to know about, maybe unisex hairdresser,tanning,manicures ,waxing, open-closing times dates phone number maybe a picture of the shop and one of the salon.

Sounds like a good idea. If gabs goes for it next year too it can be named the Jathro's league from the beggining which would be good for him.

I hear they've got some business out of us already, redbeard has gone in to trim his beard and he's had to pay them by the hour to tidy the thing up. They asked him if he wanted to dye it, to which Beardo replied 'nah I'm comfortable with my weight'. I also hear bamboo went in to get his pubes waxed off. Apparently they suggested just bleaching them like an old womans tash, because nothing down there was likely to grow very much anyway.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 am

thats the funniest paragraph you will ever type wee bro, savour it! hehe pirat
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:53 pm

HAHAHAHA lol! lol! lol! lol!
like it.... Laughing

sounds good with gabs wanting to do that and a good idea about getting the trophy with the league ones as well for discount.....not sure they would want to go for that but its worth a try and can only ask and see Cool
stoo never thought about this before but if theres a tie at end of season in the money places......have a play-off?? sounds the best idea to me

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:53 am

redbeard wrote:thats the funniest paragraph you will ever type wee bro, savour it! hehe pirat

You must be jokin I had much better stuff than that! I just didn't want to offend, I'm very friendly Razz

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top