hope he has broad shoulders lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Re: Doubles Finalists

Post  Sean on Fri May 02, 2008 2:57 am

bampotbooozled wrote:
STOO01 wrote:who... is.... paul

cheeney or summin like that??
hope he has broad shoulders lol! lol!

He doesnt need broad shoulders, im not that heavy lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sean

Birthday : 1988-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Fri May 02, 2008 3:09 am

redbeard wrote:oh aye defo james n alan for the trophy! its worth a sneaky 1at willie hills, or a fly pint anyday lol

Obviously James and Alan have a slight advantage with this being their home table and they are a real strong partnership too but the way I see it is I am playing the TABLE and not the person holding the cue so it is just a case of keeping them in their seats and leaving them nothing.

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 02, 2008 9:00 pm

bullseye0 wrote:
redbeard wrote:oh aye defo james n alan for the trophy! its worth a sneaky 1at willie hills, or a fly pint anyday lol

Obviously James and Alan have a slight advantage with this being their home table and they are a real strong partnership too but the way I see it is I am playing the TABLE and not the person holding the cue so it is just a case of keeping them in their seats and leaving them nothing.

uv broke n dished before?? Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Fri May 02, 2008 10:45 pm

bampotbooozled wrote:
bullseye0 wrote:

uv broke n dished before?? Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

ask Ian Murray Wink Wink Wink

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 02, 2008 11:05 pm

brig for the doubles, jus dont let the buck win it

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Fri May 02, 2008 11:18 pm

MeatHead wrote:brig for the doubles, jus dont let the buck win it

How come, did they put you out? Laughing

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 03, 2008 11:21 am

MeatHead wrote:brig for the doubles, jus dont let the buck win it

could be a couple trophies headin to the buck.....think headmeat will probs quit the league if this happens Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 pm

i think the brig team are stronger with the guy cheeny playing for wetherburn they will be thinking pitty he aint replacing bradley for the final.
den are a solid team as well with cation and band who is a bit hot or freezing, buck a maybe the outsiders but at home sammy the safty player and Mccall the one that will do any damage in potting. buck b dont know

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 06, 2008 3:29 am

na they didnt put me out doubles. jus incase uve no noticed am no to keen on the buck lol

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Tue May 06, 2008 4:02 am

MeatHead wrote:na they didnt put me out doubles. jus incase uve no noticed am no to keen on the buck lol

You're very subtle mate I'd never have guessed you don't like the buck Razz. Scott tells me you're signing with us next year and you're trying to throw your team mates off the trail! Good job, hope they don't read this then Laughing

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 06, 2008 10:43 am

lol, aye, jus waitin on u bringin ma contract down and ma signin on fee

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Tue May 06, 2008 6:23 pm

MeatHead wrote:lol, aye, jus waitin on u bringin ma contract down and ma signin on fee

Got a Vodka and a bag of nuts with your name on them buddy!

Anyway I hope it's a good final and I hope our boys do well, in a way they have home table advantage so I'd expect them to win it!

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 06, 2008 9:34 pm

LWB wrote:
MeatHead wrote:lol, aye, jus waitin on u bringin ma contract down and ma signin on fee

Got a Vodka and a bag of nuts with your name on them buddy!

Anyway I hope it's a good final and I hope our boys do well, in a way they have home table advantage so I'd expect them to win it!

i was under the impression that the buck A team had the advantage since its their table Laughing
thats a bit much to sign meathead.....av heard he's pash lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed May 07, 2008 1:20 am

I heard that too scott but it was always from you so I didn't know whether to believe it Razz

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed May 07, 2008 1:24 am

LWB wrote:I heard that too scott but it was always from you so I didn't know whether to believe it Razz

giving brian a signing on fee of a vodka and a packet of nuts is like spending 5m on someone like harold brattbakk or peter van vossen lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Wed May 07, 2008 5:14 am

Just looked at the polls. Judging by the predictions ah dont think al even bother to turn up coz it looks like the buck b team have got it all sewn up. confused confused Is there ANYONE on this forum who doesnt play for the buck voted for the B team to win or is it just the "buck B barmy army" who have done all the voting on their own? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed May 07, 2008 9:38 am

bullseye0 wrote:Just looked at the polls. Judging by the predictions ah dont think al even bother to turn up coz it looks like the buck b team have got it all sewn up. confused confused Is there ANYONE on this forum who doesnt play for the buck voted for the B team to win or is it just the "buck B barmy army" who have done all the voting on their own? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

maybe u should count the ammount of members from the site that are buck B blayers since theres 10 votes for the buck B team Razz
i reckon meathead will have voted for the buck b twice Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

another doubles substitute

Post  STOO01 on Sat May 31, 2008 10:39 pm

I hear Kenny Cation won't make the doubles final this week as hes just had an operation thats good news for the den'A and bad for the rest of the finalists as C Cocoran will be the reserve. Neutral
At the meeting in the maxwells the tresurer decided to bring up the idea of having subs and going against the already known rule of no subs in any final the vote was made and passed not at an AGM but monthly meeting wrong in my opinion.
so this years final has 4 teams last year there was 3 and with the 2 subs might have been just 2 teams there this year is it right or wrong to have subs ?
could have been an all buck final A' V B' still might be but will be tough unless anyone else wants to make a sub Laughing
Leven

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sat May 31, 2008 11:37 pm

I heard bandit asked chris and he said no. It would be a bit of an empty win anyway, chris is an excellent and it'll be a far better team having made that sub in my opinion.

This rule will be chucked out at the AGM surely, an option to try and speak to the finalists to re-schedule if need be next year might be an idea who knows. And playing all games on a thursday night with less league matches would help too.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:02 am

subs all over the place now!!!! its a nonsense, aye its a sore one for the guys who miss out for genuine reasons, even worse for their team mates but the subbing has to go, this IS a rule that WILL be taken advantage of!
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldy on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:02 am

What a farce
Next it'll be subs in the singles final!
This should never have gotten through at a monthly meeting.
Looks like the committe is bowing to any crap that somebody brings up.
The rules have always been no subs for finals, especially for this reason, to stop a better player coming in to win the trophy. Understand if Kenny's had an operation but that means the team cannae play.
Get some committe members with the strength to stand up for the rules, not to accept any old crap that's brought up. Crockatt would never have stood for this.
Thank F"@k I don't go to meetings any more.
The leagues going to the dogs!!!!
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:37 am

Bring back Crock! hehe Very Happy
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re : doubles finalists

Post  the waterboy on Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:51 am

i think that you will find that at the meeting that when all this was agreed by " the body of the hall" ......that subs would be allowed to take part in so that no team would loose out in the finals ......it was already at the mentioned by a commitee member that with this being allowed that a can of worms was being opened
the waterboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:20 am

I think NO subs should be brought in for ANY finals. It was started by the den inn who had a player missing for the 5 man team final (C Corcoran). He was replaced by Gabs. Since this was cleared for the den then it MUST be cleared for others even though it is totally WRONG. I think a certain commitee member (from the den inn) sanctioned this. What happens now? - Floodgates have opened. On the other hand if the subs weren't allowed then there would possibly not be a doubles final because Kenny(den inn) had op and is ruled out, Bruce(buck A) has also had op and MAY be out then Wedderburn(brig) being in England is unable to be back in time. This means the Buck B can win by a walk over. Hollow victory if thats the case. Lets get our heads together gents and try and have a solution for the forthcoming A.G.M. confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Sean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top