Singles Final Qualifiers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:51 am

The qualifiers for the final at the Windsor on the 22nd June 2pm

G.Brunton - Den A
S.Spencer - Buck B
M.Mchale - Den A
R.Warrender - Den A
N.Johnson - Windsor B
S.Johnson - Windsor B
A.Mcwilliams - Buck B
G.Anderson - Douglas

should be a good final, day out honk honk drunken drunken

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  LWB on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Well done the finalists! I really hope neil and simon don't need to play eachother that would be shit.

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  ayeright on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:19 pm

LWB wrote:Well done the finalists! I really hope neil and simon don't need to play eachother that would be shit.

hopefully in the final itself!!

Mon the windsor b boys!!!

ayeright

Posts : 68
Join date : 2007-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  LWB on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:49 pm

So that's 3 from the Denn inn A, 2 from the winnie B, and 2 from the Buck B. None from the Brig is a surprise, and Blazers too. I was gonna say mon the Buck boys but really there's only one that plays for us so mon Bundy! Twisted Evil lol!

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:24 pm

LWB wrote:So that's 3 from the Denn inn A, 2 from the winnie B, and 2 from the Buck B. None from the Brig is a surprise, and Blazers too. I was gonna say mon the Buck boys but really there's only one that plays for us so mon Bundy! Twisted Evil lol!

would only really have expected deek or craig from the brig to get to the final imo, shock win for rab mcgregor against deek tho Shocked

im sure im off this thursday coming again so ill be there for the pool pirat
and why would it be a shame to see simon against neil, would be a great game to watch!!
if baba doesnt win that final, id have to go for simon as the other favourite but best of 3 anyone can win it Wink cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  LWB on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Aye surely anything can happen on the day, smart money would have to be that Baba's match experience will give him a fair advantage. Shame it won't be easy to watch unless you get there early!

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  ayeright on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:30 pm

I'm gonna put ma neck on the line and say Neil will win it, not that I know anything like coz I bet Ian Murray 20 last night that Craig Sanders would beat Baba DOH!!!

ayeright

Posts : 68
Join date : 2007-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:32 pm

LWB wrote:Aye surely anything can happen on the day, smart money would have to be that Baba's match experience will give him a fair advantage. Shame it won't be easy to watch unless you get there early!

put ur money away as deek allan has just told me that craig saunders beat baba last night so baba is out of the singles and saunders is in the final Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:33 pm

ayeright wrote:I'm gonna put ma neck on the line and say Neil will win it, not that I know anything like coz I bet Ian Murray 20 last night that Craig Sanders would beat Baba DOH!!!

he did.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:41 pm

haha baba is thru, alan just foned craig to find out they were just windin deek allan up so it is defo baba thats in the final lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  STOO01 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:06 am

so the finalists have been decided only down side now they have to play in the windsor you can watch from the top level were the dj is and from the bar at the toilet but limited viewing it may be an idea to put their camera on the game and show through the big screens just for the day 2pm kick off on a sunday the euro 2008 is on but not until 8.45 at night no afternoon games on the sunday.
i'm away to lie down and think up some other ideas good or bad who cares.

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  redbeard on Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:33 am

i could rig a camera to the screens, nae bor!
avatar
redbeard

Posts : 190
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : Leven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  LWB on Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:03 pm

redbeard wrote:i could rig a camera to the screens, nae bor!

Aye this is true, I see this before in the AHB too. Crazy stuff like but it would be a great laugh Exclamation

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Baldy on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:07 am

Go for it, great idea. Will ask on Thursday if it's ok. Cannae see it being a problem. Will let folk down at the bar end watch wi no issues.
avatar
Baldy

Posts : 85
Birthday : 1908-10-02
Join date : 2007-11-27
Location : Nomad due to league rules!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  STOO01 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:33 pm

they must have a spare camera they could use for the table instead of some thing important like the till. Laughing

im going for gabs to get past the quarter-final for the first time since 1983 thats what you said gabs eh grow up thats how long gabs has played he'll be playing with a walking stick soon.
and maybe 1 of the johnston boys to win it just cos there at home. its gonna be quite evenly matched between all the players i think, baba the only previous winner going for his 3rd title, mchale another tough player wi all that snookering lost in the final at the sunbeam 2003. oh i and spencer who wins every week in dunfermline any way so will probably win here Sleep
final should be good just a pitty its 2 months away pool
no one know the last qualifier yet cyclops

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Baldy on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:29 am

Camera at the till is only put in position when the Blazers boys come! You know what I mean!!
avatar
Baldy

Posts : 85
Birthday : 1908-10-02
Join date : 2007-11-27
Location : Nomad due to league rules!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:02 am

STOO01 wrote:they must have a spare camera they could use for the table instead of some thing important like the till. Laughing

im going for gabs to get past the quarter-final for the first time since 1983 thats what you said gabs eh grow up thats how long gabs has played he'll be playing with a walking stick soon.
and maybe 1 of the johnston boys to win it just cos there at home. its gonna be quite evenly matched between all the players i think, baba the only previous winner going for his 3rd title, mchale another tough player wi all that snookering lost in the final at the sunbeam 2003. oh i and spencer who wins every week in dunfermline any way so will probably win here Sleep
final should be good just a pitty its 2 months away pool
no one know the last qualifier yet cyclops

startin ti wonder why am goin ti sign for blazers next year.... lol! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  LWB on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:06 am

bambooozled wrote:

startin ti wonder why am goin ti sign for blazers next year.... lol! lol! lol!

I think blazers are probably thinking the same thing Laughing

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:19 am

LWB wrote:
bambooozled wrote:

startin ti wonder why am goin ti sign for blazers next year.... lol! lol! lol!

I think blazers are probably thinking the same thing Laughing

lol! might sign for tassie, at least the season for them doesnt go on forever Wink lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Sean on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:41 pm

bambooozled wrote:
STOO01 wrote:they must have a spare camera they could use for the table instead of some thing important like the till. Laughing

im going for gabs to get past the quarter-final for the first time since 1983 thats what you said gabs eh grow up thats how long gabs has played he'll be playing with a walking stick soon.
and maybe 1 of the johnston boys to win it just cos there at home. its gonna be quite evenly matched between all the players i think, baba the only previous winner going for his 3rd title, mchale another tough player wi all that snookering lost in the final at the sunbeam 2003. oh i and spencer who wins every week in dunfermline any way so will probably win here Sleep
final should be good just a pitty its 2 months away pool
no one know the last qualifier yet cyclops


startin ti wonder why am goin ti sign for blazers next year.... lol! lol! lol!

The last qualifier was G. Anderson from the douglas.

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  STOO01 on Sat May 03, 2008 6:51 pm

bampotbooozled wrote:The qualifiers for the final at the Windsor on the 22nd June 2pm

G.Brunton - Den A / semi
S.Spencer - Buck B / ?
M.Mchale - Den A / final
R.Warrender - Den A / only previous winner
N.Johnson - Windsor B / ?
S.Johnson - Windsor B / semi
A.Mcwilliams - Buck B / ?
G.Anderson - Douglas / ?

should be a good final, day out honk honk drunken drunken

after looking at last seasons finalists i would say this seasons line up is a lot poorer than last with only baba having won the title before so all the pressure is on him, after that anyone can win it as it looks pretty evenley matched, there was a few upsets last season tho simpson beat baba, Mccall beat dickson, i would say the final match last year was poor between McCall and Comrie.

G.Brunton - Den A, quarter
R.Warrender - Den A, quarter /won 99,03
B McCall - Buck A, runner-up /won 98
A Dickson - Den A, Semi /won 02
S Simpson - Tassie, Semi
D Comrie - Brig, Winner
A Band - Den A, quarter
D Allan - Brig, quarter /won 97

just as long as the Buck dont win anything i'll be happy Laughing all thats left now is for me to sit back and wait on a bite.

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  LWB on Sat May 03, 2008 11:58 pm

STOO01 wrote:

just as long as the Buck dont win anything i'll be happy Laughing all thats left now is for me to sit back and wait on a bite.

You boys keep fishing if you're bored, we'll bit if we can be arsed Very Happy . Bampotboozled is your player, we only have one finalist! Cool

LWB

Posts : 420
Join date : 2007-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  STOO01 on Sun May 04, 2008 12:26 am

thanks thats a Bite
what did he change his name to bampot for strange one Fishing
canny see alanmcwilliams winning can you scratch

_________________
When were good they never remember, when were bad they never forget
avatar
STOO01
Admin

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2007-11-04
Location : Squire Ville

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Sean on Sun May 04, 2008 3:15 am

If they avoid each other throughout then I think the final can be Spencer and Warrender. Dark horses are the Johnson brothers.

_________________
Talent wins games - intelligence and teamwork win titles
You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
avatar
Sean

Posts : 183
Birthday : 1988-07-13
Join date : 2007-12-22
Location : lions den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Guest on Sun May 04, 2008 3:24 am

LWB wrote:
STOO01 wrote:

just as long as the Buck dont win anything i'll be happy Laughing all thats left now is for me to sit back and wait on a bite.

You boys keep fishing if you're bored, we'll bit if we can be arsed Very Happy . Bampotboozled is your player, we only have one finalist! Cool

aye im a blazer Wink how does the blazers motto go again.......as long as nae c*nt fae the buck win it am no fussed Laughing Laughing get it up ye bundy lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Singles Final Qualifiers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum