Transfer Market

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfer Market

Post  redbeard on Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Well the season is on it's run in, we're aw talking about ideas for next season, hopefully a small shake up is on the cards. It seems the biggest shake up could be the movements of the players from team to team.

What to do is (inspired by sky sports) put the state of play in the subject window 'Transfer Roumours' 'Done Deal' 'Negotiation' etc, post if ye want. We can put up spaces to advertise for players, teams and venues.

I'm just bored, so here goes...
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Market

Post  STOO01 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:31 pm

blazers will be looking for 4 players for next season for sure every week we struggle for a team i'm pissed off having to phone cunts to play pool "its no hard to remember is it thursday night pool night"
or i may spit out the dummy and go play for some other cunt see how they like it eh. Smile

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 pm

STOO01 wrote:blazers will be looking for 4 players for next season for sure every week we struggle for a team i'm pissed off having to phone cunts to play pool "its no hard to remember is it thursday night pool night"
or i may spit out the dummy and go play for some other cunt see how they like it eh. Smile

Good news and bad news stoo, the bad news is you have bamboo for next year so you've no chance of a team by christmas santa. Good news is you're welcome at the buck Wink.

I get the feeling blazers won't be stuck for a team next year, you've just got to ask around to know you guys are going to have a great team for next year. 3 way battle with Brig AHW and Blazers next year? could be...

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

rumour?

Post  redbeard on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:47 pm

I thought ye's had got Bambii Spencer, Baba, Gabs all coming to blazers? rumours?

I have half an eye open for a leven team if the buck gets sold, couldney go to blazers tho and spend another year wi bambii's banter lol!
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:17 pm

your probably correct wi those rumours but i like to come on here and sread some lies of my own Laughing

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:41 pm

STOO01 wrote:your probably correct wi those rumours but i like to come on here and sread some lies of my own Laughing

Well that cat's out the bag now lol.

Rumour has it we've secured stephen hendry, steven maguire, grahem dott, and john higgins to play at the millfield next year jocolor. I've had to tell dott to wear a scarf incase I get him confused with bamboo and throw something at him.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldy on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:33 am

I heard a wee rumour on Thursday that the Station Hotel in Leven is a big venue for next year.

Jimmy Swain gave a wry smile when I asked him if he was playing wi the Windsor next term too!

Any news for the forum Mr Swain?
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:36 am

Baldy wrote:I heard a wee rumour on Thursday that the Station Hotel in Leven is a big venue for next year.

Jimmy Swain gave a wry smile when I asked him if he was playing wi the Windsor next term too!

Any news for the forum Mr Swain?

Well james is starting the team at the station so it wouldn't surprise me if he got a really good team together there! Best of luck to them.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:45 am

thats excellent another venue were you feel like your playing in a cupboard theve no been in the league for about 10 years terrible venue from what i can remember in fact a venue that bad may not be allowed back in the league interesting one.
the whole point of having a venue is that you can play pool whithout restrictions
oh and i widni has hendry in ma team he's pish very lucky to be in the quarter and will get a good thumping by mr.day ,maguire to win it cheers

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:02 am

STOO01 wrote:thats excellent another venue were you feel like your playing in a cupboard theve no been in the league for about 10 years terrible venue from what i can remember in fact a venue that bad may not be allowed back in the league interesting one.
the whole point of having a venue is that you can play pool whithout restrictions
oh and i widni has hendry in ma team he's pish very lucky to be in the quarter and will get a good thumping by mr.day ,maguire to win it cheers

Well I was told the table would be moved so should be fine.

Hendry is in with a shout I think! THe further he goes on the better he'll play. After higgins went out I'm left supporting maguire too, 8-0 against robertson in the first session! unreal.

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rumours and other pish

Post  redbeard on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:25 am

aye the station is looking to put a team in, and is willing to move the table out into the main pub. not so sure it isnt a pish table in general but i'm sure James will get it all sorted.

Well if the Den A are losing Gabs, Baba, Ian Murray, Alan Dicko, the cochran bros, whats happenin there? they got enough players to limp on? they looking for more players? got signings in the pipeline? Do we know if the tassie are looking to go back?

Also heard the wellselly boss would like a team in too.
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:13 am

Does not look like the Windsor A will be continuing next season, shortage of players Exclamation

So I don't know who out of who was playing this year may want to play next season for someone else Question

If any team fancies anyone from the Windsor A in their team next year then give them a shout Surprised

If I here that any of them are looking for a team then I will post them on here:-

Available list:-

Joebuck

Last edited by joebuck on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:34 am

Joe I think you could have saved yourself some time by just asking if anyone wants to sign you jocolor. I asked Simon if the windsor were looking for any players but no joy. nobody seems to like the buck for a venue but it's not easy to replace!

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:52 am

redbeard wrote:aye the station is looking to put a team in, and is willing to move the table out into the main pub. not so sure it isnt a pish table in general but i'm sure James will get it all sorted.

Well if the Den A are losing Gabs, Baba, Ian Murray, Alan Dicko, the cochran bros, whats happenin there? they got enough players to limp on? they looking for more players? got signings in the pipeline? Do we know if the tassie are looking to go back?

Also heard the wellselly boss would like a team in too.

couldnt tell u if the tassie are going to try and get back in the league but id say its unlikely.....
Soapy is going to play up at AHW next season thats all i know so far, was talking to pete simpson but was pished n cant remember what he said his plans were...if any lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:27 pm

LWB wrote:Joe I think you could have saved yourself some time by just asking if anyone wants to sign you jocolor. I asked Simon if the windsor were looking for any players but no joy. nobody seems to like the buck for a venue but it's not easy to replace!

Will add more names to the list once a here from laughing boy Slater. So if any team is looking for players for next season get in touch with the Windsor A.

Might b something else in the pipeline for the existing team but that might or might not materialise geek

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:02 am

joebuck wrote:
LWB wrote:Joe I think you could have saved yourself some time by just asking if anyone wants to sign you jocolor. I asked Simon if the windsor were looking for any players but no joy. nobody seems to like the buck for a venue but it's not easy to replace!

Will add more names to the list once a here from laughing boy Slater. So if any team is looking for players for next season get in touch with the Windsor A.

Might b something else in the pipeline for the existing team but that might or might not materialise geek

The buck is a great pub to play for Rab and Ann are great, the A team are a great bunch o guys and the tables are very good and cheap as chips, but dammit it if aint a pain in the arse driving to pool every week. Would be very gutted to see it not be there, but that for sale sign over the door is damn unsettling. Reckon its 50/50 if the Buck B will still be up there next year.

Heard last night that the winnie A may merge with the old tassie team since soapy's departure? Also that Simon wants His B team to stay as a B team. Joked that if the buck moved down there we'd need to be B1 abd B2 (ok not much of a joke but it ammused me).
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Wed May 21, 2008 4:18 am

after a fair bit off too-ing and fro-ing it looks as if the windsor A is to merge with tassie team. DJ daz prefering no to let the buck B move in if the Buck is no longer a venue... ah well

redbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Wed May 21, 2008 9:32 am

redbeard wrote:after a fair bit off too-ing and fro-ing it looks as if the windsor A is to merge with tassie team. DJ daz prefering no to let the buck B move in if the Buck is no longer a venue... ah well

Well a think they went doon the wrong road, but good luck to DJ daz and his merry men Exclamation

So if any team is looking for an out of towner give me a shout, if not then good luck to all in the Levenmouth Pool League and all the best for the future, should hopefully see some of u around as I still hope to play in the singles league if it continues Smile

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 am

am sure you'll find a team in leven if ye want one joe.

So all quiet on transfer rumours? i think not, i see bambii-pot is listed as a free transfer, is the blazers deal off the track/table?

If James A has his way the Station team may likely be pretty much the Buck B mk-II. Although despite James being a really good lad the station isnt sending everyone running for a pen before the AGM. Nice enough pub especially since it was done up, but not really a place any of us go for drink n a banter, and thats were i know i'd like to play my pool.

Heard that Lav is being signed for the next european mosconi cup team, he wont play but they say he would be to them what Bez was to the happy mondays! fkin invaluable! (",)
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:44 am

blazers may have another den player interested, bandit part of the doubles winners. should have eight next year along with the boys already there.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LWB on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:58 am

STOO01 wrote:blazers may have another den player interested, bandit part of the doubles winners. should have eight next year along with the boys already there.

The fun pub are doing a chelsea and signing up all the good players! It will be very interesting to see if the Brig can beat the Denn/blazers all star team geek. I'm signing for dawsons because it's near real spice, anyone want to join me?

LWB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:04 am

i dont class the players that may be coming to blazers as den players cos they were at blazers first ,except bandit he was toll, brig, douglas and den i think
always a good idea to have fast food nearby were can you get something to munch way up at the buck Question

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:58 am

the burgers at the buck are fuckin outstanding cheers
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:35 pm

The team is over... last years upstarts the buck b are disbanded, heres a wee whos goin where and why, cos i'm bored oota my pus...

El capitano: Tich M - Bein chased by James A's Station but rumoured to be playing for the Buck A so he can still play during his piece break. 80% sure the Buck.

Vice one: Lee B- Semi Retired. Taking a year oot to enjoy the single life chasing some muff around kircaldy on thursday student night in Kdy. Alledgedly.

Vice two: Scott S- Pretty much moved 6 months ago to Blazers cos he canny get on wi nae bugger at the buck, think we'll aw get on better noo as oponents tho! I want yoooooo Bambii!!!!! lol

James A: Canny be arsed driving or buggin me for a lift anymore, started his own team at his local the station. Everyone should play for their own boozer tho really, so fair enough.

Pete (Fraser) S: Free Transfer doon to the Station with his Drinkin buddy James A

Redbeard: On a wee trial at the Station for the summer league, had been set to join the Bayview with wee chilli but having a look to see if the winnie A want us noo! 50/50 eh

Alan McW: Not 100% sure but looks like the Brig cos his paw drinks there. May nearly have been the douglas tho.

Rab McG: Sidelined for a while with an old war wound, on the Windsor B's roster tho i think. Buggin him to play for the A's tho if thats where i end up.

G Cascarino: Rumoured Station-bound

John Anderson: As G C.

Any other news worth or even not worth reading?
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:02 am

redbeard wrote:The team is over... last years upstarts the buck b are disbanded, heres a wee whos goin where and why, cos i'm bored oota my pus...

El capitano: Tich M - Bein chased by James A's Station but rumoured to be playing for the Buck A so he can still play during his piece break. 80% sure the Buck.

Vice one: Lee B- Semi Retired. Taking a year oot to enjoy the single life chasing some muff around kircaldy on thursday student night in Kdy. Alledgedly.

Vice two: Scott S- Pretty much moved 6 months ago to Blazers cos he canny get on wi nae bugger at the buck, think we'll aw get on better noo as oponents tho! I want yoooooo Bambii!!!!! lol

James A: Canny be arsed driving or buggin me for a lift anymore, started his own team at his local the station. Everyone should play for their own boozer tho really, so fair enough.

Pete (Fraser) S: Free Transfer doon to the Station with his Drinkin buddy James A

Redbeard: On a wee trial at the Station for the summer league, had been set to join the Bayview with wee chilli but having a look to see if the winnie A want us noo! 50/50 eh

Alan McW: Not 100% sure but looks like the Brig cos his paw drinks there. May nearly have been the douglas tho.

Rab McG: Sidelined for a while with an old war wound, on the Windsor B's roster tho i think. Buggin him to play for the A's tho if thats where i end up.

G Cascarino: Rumoured Station-bound

John Anderson: As G C.

Any other news worth or even not worth reading?
...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Widnae go anywhere near the Windsor A redbeard as they couldnae organise a piss up in a brewery, look at all the shit that went on earlier when we were trying to get u boys down there? Slater doing one thing and daz another but the key should have been they should have been talking to each other in the first place Question Question

Captain and vice captain after all Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top