Transfer Market

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Transfer Market

Post  redbeard on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:19 pm

joebuck wrote:Widnae go anywhere near the Windsor A redbeard as they couldnae organise a piss up in a brewery, look at all the shit that went on earlier when we were trying to get u boys down there? Slater doing one thing and daz another but the key should have been they should have been talking to each other in the first place Question Question

Captain and vice captain after all Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

A ken what your saying Joe, Dj Daz has abandoned ship tho, i think it's looking to be a fairly different team. It's the boozer i go to if i'm out and i ken aw the staff etc. Also running an acoustic open mic there on sunday nights too. Makes sense for me to go doon and see how it goes. i'll just no sign til ive seen what kinda team it is. Still got to see what like the Station is to play for too, dont know 100% for sure who's playing for them other than James A & big Pete. If your still looking for a team in Leven Joe that might be the one to try out?
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 pm

aye redbeard uv always wanted me eh lololol lol!

dont worry i will be nipping stoo's heed to make sure i get to play all the old buck players thru the season ESPECIALLY u Wink

any other news on the transfer market about anyone moving from other teams??

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Bampot wrote:

The only news i got is that DJ Daz has taken his name offa the Winnie A's sheet and that former 3ways and Winnie A player John Ingles is heading to the Station. Wee Chilli had been hoping to ressurect the bayview (who are now 1st reserve) but with that no happenin he's looking to play for the winnie A.
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:21 am

aye the bayview idea actually had me slightly interested as last time i played there it was a great laugh.....good drink prices too Wink
cant believe they capped the ammount of teams allowed tho Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 am

redbeard wrote:
Bampot wrote:

The only news i got is that DJ Daz has taken his name offa the Winnie A's sheet and that former 3ways and Winnie A player John Ingles is heading to the Station. Wee Chilli had been hoping to ressurect the bayview (who are now 1st reserve) but with that no happenin he's looking to play for the winnie A.

Well all I can say is that DJ DAZ should have chucked it when he 1st said he would and everything could have been so so different. I sent a text to J A, but got no reply so other arrangements have been made for next season, so all the best and will see u somewhere. Very Happy Very Happy

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:20 am

oh aye jo what ye got lined up? J A's number has been changed a couple o times over the last couple o months i think so i wouldnt take it as he's deafy'd ye. Still good to see you'll continue playing in a league where we make up our own rules? lol
redbeard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:16 am

redbeard wrote:oh aye jo what ye got lined up? J A's number has been changed a couple o times over the last couple o months i think so i wouldnt take it as he's deafy'd ye. Still good to see you'll continue playing in a league where we make up our own rules? lol

Okay, will give him the benifit of the doubt, but I did say to John Inglis to give me a shout also although he probably did not have a number for me, but he could have got it from Laughing boy Slater. So their loss is someone elses gain Question Question

The rules are just made up, but hey we all have our problems, like capping the league to 16 teams Bamboo had a wee dig about that and so did I, but if you think about it it may be the best thing in the long run time will tell Exclamation

So many teams were short of players last season especially near the end of the season, so the best thing that can happen is the teams waiting to get into the league should all split up and help out the teams that are struggling in numbers, this way you can maybe get 16 full teams instead of 20 part teams.

Does not matter who I am maybe going to play for but if you r without a home give me a shout and maybe b able to fit u in Question Idea If ur good enough dummy dummy scratch

Last edited by joebuck on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:02 am

just signed ronaldo he may not play much as he wants to live in madrid, which is good cos i hate utd Laughing

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  joebuck on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 am

STOO01 wrote:just signed ronaldo he may not play much as he wants to live in madrid, which is good cos i hate utd Laughing

Well thats a top signing as I heard he was a good polisher?

and

S.W.I.A.C.
joebuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Player looking 4 good home

Post  Big Show on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:27 am

On the look out 4 a pub ti play 4 this year!
Anyone looking 2 increase their squad get in touch

here's ma C.V

i can hold a cue lol
Big Show

Birthday : 1984-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:22 am

i hear the tassie may be looking to start a squad for next season Question

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/