Transfer Market 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfer Market 2009

Post  Baldy on Sat May 23, 2009 3:12 am

That time of year when speculation starts about all the moves during the summer.

I heard an interesting one today which apparently Mr Spencer is telling, that himself and Baba and a few others are planning a new team at the Tassie next season. Is the fun pub team finished? Is it shutting up soon and the whole team moving or is it just the select few who are getting an invite????

What's your take Stoo? You never mentioned it last night mate although you were a bit cagey when asked about next season!
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer Market 2009

Post  STOO01 on Sat May 23, 2009 3:55 am

Baldy wrote:That time of year when speculation starts about all the moves during the summer.

I heard an interesting one today which apparently Mr Spencer is telling, that himself and Baba and a few others are planning a new team at the Tassie next season. Is the fun pub team finished? Is it shutting up soon and the whole team moving or is it just the select few who are getting an invite????

What's your take Stoo? You never mentioned it last night mate although you were a bit cagey when asked about next season!

Lol i was just drunk not cagey, i wasnt sure about the pub closing down with all the rumours.
I went straight over the road and asked billy if the pub wiz shutting and he said "no" any rumours of the pub shutting are untrue.
Blazers will be entering a team in the pool league next season and have already entered a team for next season in the dominoes this one's taking my fancy more than the pool lol.
canny confirm who will be playing for blazers but i canny see baba or any of the current squad playing any where other than the funner, except maybe mr spencer dont know what he's upto.

I heard rab frape was moving to ahw, skins taking over as el capitano, ian murray was rumoured to be on his way to blazers 1st id heard of it.

you said that it was windsor moving to the tassie for next season

Admin

View user profile http://levenmouth-pool-league.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldy on Sat May 23, 2009 4:27 am

Maybe, nobody making any hasty decisions. Wondered if we might have been Tassie B or Tassie A if we do?????
Baldy

Birthday : 1908-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

roumour has it

Post  redbeard on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:36 am

I was hearing that the Station team are moving to the Windsor minus a few players and that the windsor are moving up to the tassie for sure...? Heard Blazers will stay open til when the new licences come into play (because they can stay open as long as they've appealed and that kinda descision takes months), which i think is in september??? Railway staying in? Kirkland?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new players

Post  STOO01 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:24 am

blazers look like having a few new players for next season. some players not confimed if they will be playing or not so we need to look for others to come in scott spencer - dunfermline. brian thomson - undecided . lav - gardening leave. bandit - working nightshift.
possible additions rab clark , ian murray, terry biggerstaff all playing for ahw in the summer league

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:17 am

with less than 2 weeks till the new season blazers have signed james anderson on a free transfer Laughing

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 am

STOO01 wrote:with less than 2 weeks till the new season blazers have signed james anderson on a free transfer Laughing

It's a bit like Man U taking Owen on lol, if ye can keep him away fae the chess board yer sorted.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:54 am

redbeard wrote:
STOO01 wrote:with less than 2 weeks till the new season blazers have signed james anderson on a free transfer Laughing

It's a bit like Man U taking Owen on lol, if ye can keep him away fae the chess board yer sorted.

chess nabody kins how ti play that in the fun pub beardo. the owen thing is something i dont like to think about as i c myself as a bit of a liverpool fan , the wee money grabing celtic fan he left liverpool for nothing and has done the same to newcastle
but if he plays i bet he scores a few goals for the man u pesants

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:00 am

STOO01 wrote:
redbeard wrote:

chess nabody kins how ti play that in the fun pub beardo.

The scary bit Stoo is he plays against his self! Good signing though He's one of the best players in the league no doubt and a good bloke tae. I was told he was goin to the Windsor as the Station pool team had managed to get it's self barred fae the pub lol! I think withoot him the Winnie could become the new Kirkland???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  STOO01 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:40 am

yeh i heard about this from a few chaps that played last year for the station, dont know the reasons but its tough they seem to have a few in blazers now hope their no gonna cause bother Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:53 am

STOO01 wrote:yeh i heard about this from a few chaps that played last year for the station, dont know the reasons but its tough they seem to have a few in blazers now hope their no gonna cause bother Razz

I'd hate tae see what ye'd need tae dae to have your behavior deemed as 'bother' in the fun pub lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:04 am

we will have of tht less of tht redbeard or u might jus find tht out lol

Back to top Go down

Post  redbeard on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 am

MeatHead wrote:we will have of tht less of tht redbeard or u might jus find tht out lol

lol meathead, if spencer can spend a year at the fun pub and no get strung up, am sure ma cheek will be wayyy under the radar pirat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:43 pm

redbeard wrote:
MeatHead wrote:we will have of tht less of tht redbeard or u might jus find tht out lol

lol meathead, if spencer can spend a year at the fun pub and no get strung up, am sure ma cheek will be wayyy under the radar pirat

beardy had a few on at the bookies that id be strung up well before the end of the season lol!

stoo u should have a bit on this thread showing transfers in and out from each team and how many millions were spent etc.
i hear bence is priced at 80m Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top